part 8

sweats dripped down from his forehead as his body shook from time to time ,he felt his throat dry and in immense pain more like a heavy weight was there ,he felt fingers pressed... curling against his delicate skin like  he was being chocked by something with full force .

he wanted to scream and cry ,call for someone to help ,to be away from this grip which was holding him ,he didn't wanna die ,he desperately wanted to call out for his hyungs but nothing could came out of his throat not a single word except his own quite sobs could be heard by him .

his body itself was numb ,he couldn't move his body but it shook like a leave that moved when a harsh wind blows,he was in  pain so much pain .

in an instant the force was gone but  right after that he felt another weight on his chest and his back ,it felt like that he was hugged trapped in between arms but in a comfortable way  ,hands of who ever was hugging him clutched to his shirt from the back ..trying to calm him down in some way .

a smooth and beautiful smell of fruits hit his nose and gradually he started to calm down ,his heart beat became calmer  again and his body was able to move ,he slowly opened his eyes still in  fear and fresh tears lingering in his delicate irises wetting his long lashes.

he saw his surroundings the room was the same how he left before sleeping,a little light illuminating from the giant windows from the side of the room lightening up the whole room giving a calming persona ,his eyes scanned the area finally seeing figures gathered around the bed he was in with someone.

he saw his hyung's ,there features were mixture of shock ,worried and terror. their chest were rising and falling due to huge breath they took as if they ran miles for something.

he finally glanced at the person who hugged him tightly ,his shoulder shook and let a throaty sob out when  he realized it was yoongi who moved a soothing hand on his back ,without thinking taehyung clutched on to yoongi tightly burying his face on the crock on his hyung's neck.

"breath tae ....breath bub ....its okay ..everything fine..we are here...."

next thing after yoongi words taehyung let out a breath which he didn't realize he was holding for so long ...

none of them said anything just standing there yet there were a lot of things that needed to be spoken ..he listen to his hyung heart beat which started to calm his own still racing heart.

after few minutes that turned into an hour the boys gathered around taehyung who sat in the middle of the king sized bed ,the boys stayed quite giving taehyung time to tell them what happened which in actual they knew by just glancing at him.

taehyung breath out squeezing jungkook's hand he had been holding while his head rested on yoongi's shoulder who patted his head from time to time.

"i- i didn't saw anything t-this time"

he began wincing at his own raspy voice ,he looked at his hyungs who had no reaction about just a fear and terror in their eyes which made him confused for a second ,he continued nevertheless when he felt jungkook crease the back of his hand  gently.

"i felt it...l-like someone was chocking me ..hyung ...i-"

he looked at jin who had tears in his eyes,biting his own lips from preventing himself from crying.Taehyung frowned and moved to jin wiping his tears with his own hands and sniffed when his hyung smiled and patted his head .

"why are you crying hyung ...its okay i am okay now..see "
Taehyung said with a pout upset that he made his hyung cry again .

" ...your so brave ...why ?...w-why you have to go through this h-hell alone?....you're so pure and innocent ...hyung is just hurt to see you pain ...we all are"