Part 21

sorry for mistakes

***

all he could  do was to stare at those brown irises of the beast ,the neckless around it was his friend's min yoongie ,and the way the beast controlled himself from attacking at teahyung and how his eyes were wet with tears when teahyung called out yoongie's name made all of it clear that it was yoongi his friend .

teahyung cupped his friends face feeling the fluffy fur around his hand ,he gently stroke his friends face who's eyes were switching back and forth from yellow to brown as if yoongie was fighting to take control but failing in doing so from whatever that stopping him  ,teahyung didn't know what exactly to feel at that moment , his brother and a close friend from his childhood was turned into something like this ...a beast .

teahyung looked at the neckless again thinking he may have mistook seeing what it was but to his relief that was the same necklace he saw, a small cat that rested itself on a moon ,the necklace was silver in color ,it was very precious to yoongie because it was a gift from taehyung's grandma before she died from sickness, it was to protect the boys from evil ,each of the boys had one with different shapes on it that represented them in many way  , back in the days teahyung would always tease yoongie about it that the cat was him sleeping all the time and yoongie would get grumpy with taehyung ,fighting that he was not that cat.

"yoongie hyung its me tae...your taetae " tears weld up in his eyes as he creased yoongie's face who's own eyes now completely turned brown indicating yoongie was in full control now ,yoongie or the wolf you may call it nuzzled his face in the crock of teahyung's neck in manner showing his love and care.

"h-hyung what h-happened to you ?" taehyung gulped down his tears as his gaze met with yoongi's teary eyes  ,yoongie licked taehyung face suddenly making him giggle ,he saw how his hyung slash wolf face showed joy and eyes sparkle as he wiggled his tail... taehyung got the cue that his hyung didn't want him to be sad so he blinked his tears away .

"your so cute hyung " taehyung cooed as he gave a small kiss of the big wolf face  who looked back at him with so such adoration but a sudden guilt flashed through his eyes which made taehyung confuse as frown appeared on his perfect eyebrows, the wolf whined as he lightly put his hand around taehyung wounded shoulder.

a wound he gave to him.

taehyung quickly understood and straighten his shirt to cover up his wound ,he didn't want his hyung to feel guilty to what he did not do ,he was not in control when he attacked him ,

"hyung I am fine its nothing big " he flashed his boxy smile, but it didn't made yoongie calm down as he rubbed his fur against taehyung face making him giggle ,he was trying to sooth his pain down in a way.

"DON'T YOU DARE FREAKING TOUCH MY TAE YOU BIG BAD WOLF!!"

a loud voice made taehyung and yoongie snap their heads towards the voice direction only to come face to face with jimin who was huffing for air as if he ran a marathon to get here, in his hand he carried a big old fashioned sword that looked way bigger than jimin .

taehyung frowned eyeing the sword and then at jimin who came forward swinging his sword dangerously ,yoongie who was on taehyung quickly stood behind him as he was shielding himself from the crazy child with sword on his hand .

"jimin stop !! don't hurt him!"taehyung also stood up blocking yoongie behind him ,one hand was on yoongie's wolf head and other was towards jimin who stooped in his track looking at taehyung with baffled expression .

"did you hit your head or something !! YOUR PROTECTING THAT DAMN THING!!" jimin stepped forward again but taehyung didn't move making him annoyed .

"Kim freaking taehyung move!!"jimin voice became serious and taehyung could tell he wasn't joking around as he used his full name .....which is not quite often you see.