21

previously
on
Fantasy

"In short of babo geobug-i."

"Oh, idiot turtle. Suit for him."

"Sirs, I'm still here... And, can you help me get up. T_T"

*Sigh* This boy is more idiot than the author's oldest cat....

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Alright! let's get going, sirs. I'm nervous..."

"What.... Is that, Yoo JinHoo. Are being serious? Wearing that helmet?" JinWoo ask him with sweat.

"Well, I brought the helmet just in case..."

*Sigh* "Fine. Is that okay with you, (Y/n)?"

"Yeah, I'm fine as long as he's not doing something stupid. Looking stupid is enough."

"Hmn, I agree."

"Sirs, I'm still here, you two are bullying me right now. T_T"

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆
(A/n: There's no fight scene in both the webnovel and the manhwa so let's just skip this.)
𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

ᴛʰⁱʳᵈ ᴘᴏᴠ

When it's done, Yoo JinHo are the one running out first, leaving the two walking slowly.

"(Y/n)." JinWoo speak first.

"Hm."

"Can we talk for a bit after we're done?"

"If it's about me being a poly, then no."

"N-no, not that. I just want to know. Where were you all this years..."

.

.

"... It's none of your business, JinWoo. Why do you care about this."

"I- No, never mind. Then after this, let's go have a date." JinWoo said while smiling at the a little shorter young man beside him.

*Sigh* "You're talking as if we need to go on a date to officially dating. If we're dating, you do know you're not going to be the only one, right? But you'll be mine only, right?"

".... Yeah, I knew that. While in the dungeon, I was thinking. Between sharing you and don't having you, I'll choose sharing you, even if I don't want to."

"Well, you should because if not then you can say bye bye to my ass." Then you walk faster than him, leaving him alone, walking slowly to outside.

"Even if I have to share you. It will be just for a moment. After that, I'll search for a way to have you. Alone. For myself. Not for anyone." He said with dark aura coming out from him.

Then he immediately catch up with the other two, surprising the other members that they managed not only stay unscathed after entering the gate, they also managed to kill the boss, as indicated the gate are closing.

"What took you so long, JinWoo?" You ask him in suspicious. He took longer in the gate than it should be. The distance that was need is not that long from what he know.

"Nothing, I was just looking around."

"Oh, then let's get going then. I need to make dinner tonight." After what you said, JinWoo nod, looking at Yoo JinHo and ask.

"Yoo JinHo, where's the next one?"

"I-It's about an hour away from here, brother."

"Then let's going then, Babugi, JinWoo."

"You heard what sir said guys, let's get going everyone. We need to clear a total of three dungeon today."

"I'm assuming all of you will go, considering it's a easy 9 million for each of you, right?" You said to them while smiling.

"A-ah, y-yes.... of course."

'They're raiding another C-rank dungeon just after clear this one? justs who are they?'

Then they moved to the second, again, leaving the 8 members outside while the other three entering the dungeon.

Just like the previous one, they managed to escaped unscathed and kill the boss. And so is the next one.

"That's all then. Babugi, tell the guys that we're done for today. After this, can you drop me and JinWoo to the nearest convenience store near our neighborhood? I need to buy somethings first."

"Yes, sir. Everyone, we're done for today. But tomorrow we're going to raid another gates tomorrow so don't be late."

After that, the other three going with the white van, leaving the other members.

'So we're done? Just like that?'

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏ

In the car, Babugi are talking about the next gates that they will need to clear.

I don't really care about this as I don't want to always along.

But based on the condition right now. I need to tag along for awhile until the guy that are holding my waist while putting me on his lap are getting his job mission.

When he does, I can go somewhere else. Apparently, there's a small wave coming from one of the small island outside. I want to see what's inside it.

I think it was Jujo Island? or something. The island has already become a home of a ants creatures. The humans can't get close to it at all as it's already invested of those creatures. So even if they want to claim the island back, they can't do anything about it.

Are those creature are that strong? Or it's just the humans being weak?

If it's strong as the humans indicated, then I need to make the job changing quest for JinWoo a little bit harder. But if it's not, then sorry but not sorry JinWoo, I'll need to make your opponents a little bit annoying.

_______________________________________
Quote of the day!

"Man, his ass on my clothed dick i the best. Can't wait to have another round this night."
_______________________________________

I'm just gonna drop this one-