13

previously
on
Fantasy

I ... was surprised.

Just when I was just thinking about what to do about the girl after she said that to me.

Now that this happened,

I don't think I will dirtying my hands of their disgusting filthy human blood anymore.

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏᴠ

"J-JINWOO! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!"

The girl said while being dragged by her hair.

She still didn't realize I was in front of JinWoo. She still didn't realize her situation at all.

"You shouldn't say those words to (Y/n) in the first place. If you didn't, this would't happened." JinWoo said with dark expression on his face. Couple with dark aura coming out from him and start cloaked the area around him and the girl, the girl shivers in fright.

"You heard the man. You know, I hate those words with passion. Faggot."

I then coming out from behind the tree, and appearing in front of her.

"Y-You!-"

*Sigh* "You are such a beauty, but such a pity, that pretty face will not stay for more longer."

"W-what do you mean..?"

"What (Y/n) mean is that, you no longer need that face anymore."

"And I heard about what happened when in the past. If I'm correct, that past is about that double dungeon right? Precisely, the one that has those statue?" After I said that, the two around me, JinWoo and the Bitch, look at me in surprised.

JinWoo, surprised that I know about it when he didn't tell me about it at all while the girl, surprised that I know about it, thinking that JInWoo tell me about it.

"H-how did you know..." She asked in Surprised.

"How do I know is none of your business."

Then I look back to JInWoo.

"JinWoo, You want forgiveness from me right? You want a second chance, right?"

At my words, JinWoo seems surprised and based on his expression, he want it. So much.

"Then, kill these girl."

The both of them become more surprised now.

"W-what forgiveness. W-what are you talking about!" The girl shouted, fear has consume her fully, now just realized her situation.

"Oh~ So you didn't know?"

I then pointed at JinWoo with my point finger,

"This guy is the reason I committed suicide. This guy, is the whole reason I become like this." I told her.

She become more surprised, if a normal human can do that, then she looked back to JinWoo. JinWoo just looked away from her stare, it just makes her believe me more.

"Do you know why I hate that word you said to me?"

She looked at me again, with more fear and disbelieve on her face.

"He's the cause of it, the start of every fucking suffering I have to endure for a year without hi knowing what happened to me at the first day of my suffering."

I know that by now, JinWoo are looking at me with guilt eating him away, the realization he never knew what drove me to commit suicide, why I disappeared like that for all this years, and what changed me to become the current me.

"JinWoo. Would you do it now."

At this point, it's not me giving him a second chance now. It's about the master, ordering his useless dog.

A second passed.

.

.

.

Ten second has passed.

.

.

.

One minute has passed.

Just when I thought he was going to cowering, he answer,

"I will do it, just give me a second chance to redeem myself for you after this."

_______________________________________
Quote of the chapter!

"If you want some dick, just say it. Don't be such a pussy."

_______________________________________

Hehe, yeah~

I got my keyboard now.

So expect new chapter after this.

And no, it may take awhile. I just got back home from work.