18

previously
on
Fantasy

"Ha? Oppa, you shouldn't let your delusional into reality. (Y/n) oppa doesn't dating you nor anyone."

"Actually JinAh, your brother is right ah."

"...... HAHH??!!!!"

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Hahhhh, now I know what you mean by a good boy, (Y/n) oppa." JinAh said with a expression that she doesn't seem surprised by this at all just now.

"Who's a good boy, JinAh?" JinWoo asked.

"Oppa.... I didn't know you're that stupid."

"Ha?"

"JinWoo, aren't you a good boy last night?" I said to him and he looked at me.

It took him awhile to realized what I meant. When he understood, he just hide his face with one hand.

"You two, can't you two stop spreading some dog food here? I'm trying to eat, and you guys do that in front of my food. Also, I need to go out later. So I may will be late."

At that, JinWoo seems froze a little then he eat all the toast and drink the juice before he immediately run to the bathroom.

Me and JinAh can only stare at what just happened in a matter of seconds.

"Huh, I guess oppa has something to do today, that's why he run to the bathroom like that." JinAh said.

"And he forgot about it. If you didn't mention about going out, he totally forget about it."

"I agree with you, (Y/n) oppa. Now, I really want to know, How come you accept oppa just like that as if he didn't do any shit to you oppa?" JinAh asked me.

Well, she has right to ask me that. Just like how I think of her as my own little sister, she also think of me a his own big brother.

Her asking me that is just her showing how worried, cared, and sincere about me.

I want to tell her the truth. But unfortunately, I'm a selfish person.

I don't want her to stop giving me this sincere feelings. No, it's more like I need more. I want more of this feelings.

"Even if I accepted him, it doesn't mean I forgive him, JinAh. Beside, when we go to raid together, JinWoo actually protecting me from the hunter prisoner." I said with small smile. This kind of smile is enough. It's enough to deceive many people that has those sincere feelings for me. They will not question me more about it and just though that all that I said is the truth.

"Eh? really? There is that kind of hunter?" JinAh ask with surprised.

"Yeah, there is some. Hunters that like that. Those kind of hunter can go to some with the supervisor from the hunter's guild. They do that to lessen their time in prison. It only happen occasionally when it was very needed. For example, there's many gate that need to be cleared out but the hunters that are available isn't that many, so the hunter's guild request those prisoner to help in clearing the gate. It's a win-win situation for all parties involved."

"Ah, I see, I see."

Before she can say anything more, I cut her off.

"Didn't you have something to do today, JinAh? You wouldn't be too late for your friends?"

"OH, SH- (Y/n) oppa, please tell oppa I'll be going now. I'll go now, oppa~ See you again later~" She said while quickly eat all the leftover on her plate then immediately storm off.

Like brother, like sister all right.