15

Warning
Sexual content at the future. Read at your own risk.

previously
on
Fantasy

When everything clean, I looked forward again, with my arms wrapped aroun JinWoo's arm and his hand holding my hands that rested on his arm.

I look up and see that JinWoo has a big smile on his face as if he just won a lottery.

Pity, it's not him that won.

But it's me.

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏᴠ

When we arrived at home, we open to door to see JinAh is waiting for us, well, more like she's waiting for me.

When she saw that I have my arms around JinWoo's, she raised her eyebrow and ask,

"You two are okay now? like, good good?" She asked while her hands making some weird gesture, is this is how children grow up now? This is scaring me with how the modern earth work.

"Yup, we are. Now let's go in. I need to make dinner."

"Really?! (Y/n) oppa, whats the menu for tonight?"

"Today's menu is Kimchi Jjigae with pork belly with some Gaji Namul, Putbaechu, and of course with some rice." I said to JinAh that was following me while JinWoo goig to take bath.

"Ehh, but that's JinWoo's oppa's favorite~" She said while whining holding my arm sleeve.

"Well, it's a reward for oppa, JinAh. Beside, he's being a such a good boy today, of course he will get a reward."

I said while getting the pork belly from the sink..

It's a pity, I was going to make samgyeopsal for JinAh, but today I need to change the plan to make that dog fully under my little finger.

"Really? What happened?" She asked with her head tilted a little.

"Just him being obedient and all." I said, not giving her any detail. It will not be good if she knew about what really happened.

JinAh just forget about it and start talking about her school day. While he talks, I prepared the pork belly by sliced it and marinade with some cooking wine, the soy sauce, ground pepper, red pepper powder, kimchi juice, and the sesame oil in the pot for at least thirty minutes.

While I wait for the pork belly to fully marinated, I get the garlic, cutted onion, water, sliced tofu, sliced green onions for the Jjigae.

Then I move to cook the Gaji Namul.

I prepared the pot steamer by adding the water to it, set the heat to medium-high to boil it while waiting for it for it to be boiled, I cut the eggplants crosswise. The thicker pieces is cutted in half lengthwise.

I look at the water and see that it's starting to boiling, so I put the eggplants on the steamer rack and cover it. I put it into medium-high heat. It should be ready after 5 minutes. Then I moved to make the Putbaechu.

Ah, I almost forgot.

"JinAh dear, can you cook the rice for me." After I said that, JinAh stop talking then saluted at me before she do what I said.

Then I continue to make the Putbaechu by trim off the roots from the cabbage first, before I wash it until there's no more any sand or any dirt on it.

Then I get another pot and put the water on it to boil it, while waiting for it, I look at the clock and look that it's already 3 minutes. The eggplant should be ready at any minutes so I move again to get the ingredients for the mixture of Gaji Namul. I combine the garlic, green onion, soy sauce, fish sauce, hot pepper flakes, sesame oil in a mixing bowl and mix it well with a wooden spoon.