6

previously
on
Fantasy

If she is, then I'm happy I can feel something like this too.

Before she continue rambling again, I told her about me making her favorite food. Knowing she will rambling until midnight, I'll let her eat dinner first before telling me anymore. Her stomach is more important than her brother's after all.

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏᴠ

I always right about Jin-Ah.

After I told her why I'm gone, she's so mad at Jin-Woo that she wants me to sleep with her instead and just forget about Jin-Woo.

This is why she's my favorite little devil.

Right now, I'm in her room.

She's already asleep, I can't seem to be sleeping.

It's not that I can't sleep in different environment, it's just I feel like someone is watching me.

The door is closed and the curtain is also closed too. And I don't see any holes.

So where the fuck this feeling comes from!

.

.

.

What do you mean I should I just sleep it off, father!

You do know I don't like the feeling of not knowing shit!

.

.

.

.

*Sigh* Fine. I guess I really do need to sleep right now. Tomorrow I need to go to that association after all.

Just like that, I fall asleep while still having the feeling of being watched.

ᴛʰⁱʳᵈ ᴘᴏᴠ

The moment you fell asleep, is the moment you shouldn't let your guard down.

But you didn't. You let your guard down. And the one that is watching you is coming closer.

Closer.

Closer.

Closer.

And closer.

Now they're standing beside you.

Looking at your (beautiful/handsome) face. Your (h/c) that are seems to be choose carefully by gods. Your (e/c) that are now closed, hiding the beautiful jewel that can't be replaced by any. Soft (red/peach) (full/thin/wide/heavy upper/heavy lower/heart shaped/down-ward turned) lips that seems to be always glossy and plump. Cheeks that are kissable. Neck that seems fragile and seems can be broken all the time. But most of all is your (plump/skinny/hourglass/ideal) body that become more delicious day by day.

Everything about you make them want to have you, mark you, lock you up, do everything they can just to have you for themselves.

Only for them to see.

Only for them to touch.

Only for them to smell.

Only for them to own you.

Unfortunately, they knew you wouldn't like it.

If they did what their instinct told them, they will be hate by you.

And they wouldn't want that at all.

If it really happen,

You'll get hurt.

Without further ado, he carry you to his room. Putting you on his bed and put the blanket on you.

"(Y/n), I will be yours, but can you be mine only?"

JinWoo said while he also laying down behind you, hugging you from behind.

Such dangerous love. Yet, it can be useful for you, isn't?

________________________________

Quote of the day

"SPREAD THAT BUTTHOLE!"