7

previously
on
Fantasy

"(Y/n), I will be yours, but can you be mine only?"

JinWoo said while he also laying down behind you, hugging you from behind.

Such dangerous love. Yet, it can be useful for you, isn't?

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏᴠ

Sometimes, I hate morning AND sun.

Sun light disturbing my beauty sleep by hitting my closed eyes, and I don't have any choice but to open them because I can't sleep at all now.

But when I open my eyes, I can see that I'm in a bed. And the walls infront of me is different from last night.

Before I can do anything, there's a hot breath behind by nape and a tight grip around my waist.

Don't tell me it's that dog.

And I was right.

I look behind me and that dog is really behind me, sleeping soundly.

"Dog, what the hell are you doing." I said while trying to get away from his death grip.

I know that system can help him to become strong, but stronger than me?!

Are you kidding me!

"Ah, (Y/n) good morning."

"Good morning my ass. Why you brought me to your room. Didn't JinAh said I will sleep in her room?"

".... I'm sorry, (Y/n). I just really miss you and I can't sleep last night. That's why I bring you here. And JinAh woke up early morning, so I was afraid you'll wake up when she's getting ready to school. Ah, don't worry. She's already go to school now."

".... You- *sigh* whatever. I want to-"

"I already get the bath ready, you can go now. JinAh already make breakfast. If you don't have any clothes, you can wear mine."

"..... Fine, let go of me now. I can't move."

"Oh."

He let me go with dissatisfied expression. He really is becoming a dog just like he said.

I got up and walk to the bathroom. I don't forget to lock the bathroom door too. We don't want any mutt to come inside without permission now, do we.

___________
Time Skip

After I'm done bathing and wear the clothes that JinWoo lend me. We're now on the way to the Hunter Association.

Yes, by I mean JinWoo and me. And yes, if you want to know if the clothes become bigger on me or not, then yes, it is.

While we're walking, many people stop and stare at us. But I have a feeling it's me they were staring. It's not everyday to have a (h/c) that can glow (c) under the sun light. Different hair color with different hair glow.

And I can that JinWoo is restless because he know they were staring at me.

Why he's conscious of my situation but a dumbass to himself?

Many single woman and girls are staring at him like a piece of meat.

"JinWoo, let's-"