2

previously
on
Fantasy

The footsteps halted then I turned around to see Sung JinWoo, looking as if he just saw a ghost with how pale he look and how surprised he is. Or is it a horror and petrified expression?

"M-M/n...."

"Long time no see, Sung JinWoo."

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Long time no see, Sung JinWoo."

"Y-you're... alive..."

"So you want me to stay dead?"

"OF COURSE NOT! I DON'T WANT MY FRIEND TO DIE!"

"Friend? You do know that I'm not your friend anymore. After what you have done."

"I told you that's not me-"

"That it's not you that spreading the rumor about me being a faggot that likes you? As if I'll believe that. You're the only one there and no one else. Or are you trying to say that you told someone else about me confessing to you and then that person told everyone about it?"

"That..."

"See, you don't even know what to say now. How about you just fight this little snake. If you win, I'll listen to you. But only for 30 minutes. After that, we will never meet again."

"What?"

"Oh, you don't know? My father are the one that make this dungeon, just for you, you should be grateful."

"N-no, I mean, why we will never meet again? You'll just go, vanish just like that again?"

.... he's starting to look more crazy now. In the past, he didn't even want to look at me and now, he doesn't want me to go?

Father....

.

I should?

.

But father-

.

.

.

Fine, just because you choose him.

"Fine then, if you can defeat the gatekeeper of the demon castle, we will meet again. You should get the key when the time comes. Rasaka, finish him."

After that I leave them behind and go to the front of his apartment building.

2 hours later

I see Sung JinWoo walking slowly with his head down. It seems that he killed the snake. Pity, I was going to make that snake my little pet. How will it look like if I gave that snake a human form.

"It seems that you win, Sung JinWoo."

He stop walking before he raised his head to look and stare at me. If this is the past, I'll like it if he stare at me like that but now, I feel disturbed with how crazy his eyes looks. It's as if he become.... possessed of something. But what is it?

Without me realized it, he already infront of me.

"Hump, took you long enough to defeat that snake."

"In 2 hours."

"2 hours are a long time, Sung JinWoo."