8

previously
on
Fantasy

Wow.... He explained it that fast huh.

"Mr. Song, this is (L/n) (Y/n). He's my boyfriend."

.

.

.

Huh?

"What the hell do you mean by boyfriend, you mutt!"

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏᴠ

We arrive at the front of the gate? As what the humans call the portals.

Well, I can agree with that. It is a gate. A gate to the other world. A gate to a unfamiliar place. A place that can be your burial ground.

There's already 3 people there, and a girl stood out between the 3 people.

She has a long orange hair from what I can see from the back. But most of all that make her stood out is that, her shoulder is stiff. She's nervous. As if she doesn't want to enter the gate yet she doesn't have any choice.

When the earlier hunters heard footsteps, they look around and they all seems surprised. But the girl is the one that are more surprised with joy than the other two that has guiltiness mixed in.

"Haha, this is like fate. All the members from that day is here." The old man said with some a little nervousness.

"JinWoo!" The girl shouted before took off and run to Sung JinWoo.

"JooHee...."

After she get near, she hugged him while having teary eyes.

"And Mr. Kim SangShik."

The girl pull herself from JinWoo a little and asked,

"JinWoo, is this really you? You've changed so much that I can't recognized you!"

"Sorry, I'm a bit late." He said with a little smile on his face.

See.

I know this already.

In the manga, JooHee seems to really like Sung JinWoo with how she acted and what happened at the night after doing the raid.

Not just that, Sung JinWoo seems to also like her when he doesn't have the system.

He's straight.

He can get any girlfriend that he wants now that his appearance become more define and masculine.

So,

Why he said he likes me.

Ah, no no. Don't even think about it. This is just for fathers. It has nothing to do with the past. I don't like him at all. I dislike him.

"And who is this JinWoo?" I heard the girl asked.

I look back at her and she seems to be a little..... Sad?

Why?

"Ah, this is my boyfriend. (L/n) (Y/n). (Y/n), this is JooHee. A healer that has helped me whenever I got hurt in the past." He said while I feel something getting me close to him.

So that's why she looks sad.

"No, I'm-" Before I can say anything, someone cut me off. Is the author really like to make other people cutting their conservation?