19

previously
on
Fantasy

"Didn't you have something to do today, Jin-Ah? You wouldn't be too late for your friends?"

"OH, SH- (Y/n) oppa, please tell oppa I'll be going now. I'll go now, oppa~ See you again later~" She said while quickly eat all the leftover on her plate then immediately storm off.

Like brother, like sister all right.

ʏᵒᵘʳ ᴘᴏ

After Jin-Woo done with his routine, including the daily quest, we immediately go down just to see a white van waiting outside with a youth.

The youth's name....

"Oh, Yoo Jin-Ho. You're quite early."

Yes, that's his name.

"Sir, good morning! And who is this, if I may ask?" The youth said while questioning me.

"He's (L/n) (Y/n). He will come with us from today onwards. Also, he's my wife, treat him well."

.

.

.

.

W-w-wife?

This dog dare to call me wife?

AT LEAST BUY ME DIAMOND RINGS, DIAMOND NECKLACES, DIAMOND BRACELETS, AND DIAMONDS EARRINGS ALONG WITH SOME GU**I AND GAME POINTS, YOU DOG!

"JinWoo, did you just call me w-w-wife?"

He look at me as if I just said something really wrong.

"Yeah, is it wrong?"

Yeah.

Very.

Very.

Very.

Very much.

WRONG!

I grab his jacket collar and pull him so he's in the same eye level as me.

No one can call me their's or wife OR husband WITHOUT my permission!

"Dog, I told you I'm no one's. And don't call me wife. It's disgusting. You did heard what I said to Jin-Ah this morning but I'll say this one more time. I did not forgive you for what you done to me all those years. And I never said I agree to be yours only. You should know now, that I'm a f****ng poly, that means you alone don't own me but I alone own you. Do you understand, or do you want me to just go back to where I came from and never go back here again?" I whispered to him.

At that, Jin-Woo only shaking his head no with his eyes open wide and paled.

He now know about it. Now he know the reason why I'm not too attached to him like I am in the past.

"Good, now be a good boy, and shut your mouth when someone ask about me. I'll answer them myself, I'm not a f****ng damsel in distressed that needs help from some wannabe husband. I can help myself."

I then let him go. He stands up straight before fixing the collar.

The youth just looking at us, confused of what just happened.

"Hey, you." I call the your while pointing at him.

"W-who? M-me, miss?" He asked me back while pointing his finger to himself.

"I'll tell you just this once, I'm not this dog's wife or any significant other. You don't need to know who I am nor do you have any permission to stick your runny nose to someone else business. You'll be killed for sure if you do that."

When he heard me said killed, he immediately paled and salute me to as if he was answering to a general.

"Good, now move along. I want to see what the **** you guys do."

At that, the other two immediately go inside the van. The youth, Yoo Jin-Ho, at a seat behind the wheel while Jin-Woo at the passenger seat. I'm the only in the back.

Just like how I want it.

The way there is silence.

The youth wants to say something but can't as he seems afraid to be awkward while JinWoo still silent, still trying to put all the information I said to his small brain dog. No, that's a insult to a dog. A dog can even understand what I said in the matter of few trainings later.

Not long, no, it's actually quite long and boring to the point I want to sleep, we've arrived at the destination.

I look around only to see some people in this forest.

I don't know what they were trying to do, but this people seems pitiful.

"You, boy, what's with all this people?" I ask Yoo Jin-Ho.

"Eh? Ah, they're our teammates. Sir is the one that ordered me to get them."

Then he continued while I look at them one by one.

"Those who have hunter license but can't join raids due to various reasons."

He's injured that's why he can't join, d******.

"Those who are struggling in life because of various reasons were drafted into our team."

He's alcoholic. He has a choice to change his life yet he doesn't want to.

"There are also some who came here for a quick cash grab."

She's still underage. She can't join a raid that are much higher rank other than rank E. Very pitiful.

"Is a kid even allowed to come here?" Jin-Woo ask. Well he seems like he choose this time to put all those information inside his little head.

"If a underage kid is awakened, then there's no law that explain about banning a kid coming to some raids." Yoo Jin-Ho said.

"Kid? That's rude. I'm a full fledged hunter."

The girl seems to be in Jin-Ah's age. Isn't this girl Jin-Ah's friend? If my brain is right, she's around Jin-Ah sometimes now. What is she doing here?

"You're a high schooler, right? Do you have any raid experience?"

"N-n-none...."

"Hmm, I see. A E-rank, I presumed."

I look at the two. What's wrong with doing a raid. There must be a reason she joins one.

"Well, It's ok. You don't have to follow us into the dungeon. Just wait outside with others." Then he walk away while taking my wrist in his hand.

.

.

Does this dog know how to give up.

_______________________________________
Quote of the day!

"Pussy pussy is tight, but your pussy ass is the tightest one."
_______________________________________

Did you noticed how this seems a little bit different from the usual?

That's because someone is writing this for me.

Not gonna lie, seeing their expression when writing that quote is hilarious!

They seems to be gentleman but in bed, nah, he's the beast.

And no, it's not my husband. I'm not married. I'm a single dog that dedicated her life to bl. And that someone is just a possessive ex that doesn't want to let me. Like at all. Good thing he didn't using his Wattpad account again tho~