INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone!

This is my first official publish. After reading so many amazing books on here I though of putting my own out there. So here it is.

I really wanted to write a story on Akshara's past life. The makers conveniently forgot that Akshara lived away form the family for years and never mention anything about it. They have even mentioned Arohi's friends, but there has been no mention of Akshu's.

So here I want to present a story of Akshu who is such a lively and happy person, but has so much hidden inside her. It's going to be her journey and her taking a stand for herself even when no one supports her.

Of course the Singhania's will be present in my story, not right at the beginning as that time will be taken to introduce all the characters and setting, but eventually they will be there. Also I don't know if this is going to be a Abhira story. I like those two, they look amazing together and have an amazing chemistry, but there are times when I just don't like Abhimanyu. There also are times when I really don't like Akshu, but that is why I am writing this story, so hopefully that won't be an issue. So that being said another love interest for Akshu will be introduced, but I don't know how the story is going to end, so no promises.

I hope you guys like it and give me some feedback. I would really love it if you guys give some tips on how you want her to be. Or what characteristics do you imagine Kaira's daughter to have.

I will upload the character sketch and the prologue soon.

-Love,

Ruby S.