He was breathing hard, those dark flames licking a fiery trail over her as he gained control of himself. Then, with measured composure, he moved his fingers to his mouth and tasted her. He used her panties to wipe his fingers clean before stuffing them back into his pocket.

A cocky smile curved his mouth. "You taste divine, Sweetheart," he said, reaching for the door lock.

He exited the bathroom, leaving her reeling, unhinged.

Panty less.

***

A thunderstorm raged outside the walls of Humza's home, but it hardly competed with the storm thrashing inside his own body.

When you taste the sweetest sin for the first time, it's like mainlining heroin straight into your vein.

Instant addiction.

The life you lived before is a dull, bleak wasteland. Nothing filled you. Everything has lost taste. There is only ravenous hunger.

The craving will intensify until the need drives you fucking mad.

Humza was only given the smallest taste of Rhythm. Like taunting an open flame with gasoline, the fire consumed him.

And now he was a man obsessed.

For the past week, he had stalked the corridors of his home, purposely avoiding her hallway, as he attempted to expend restless energy. He had taken on more work, The bloodier, the better. All trying to kill the whispering demons inside his head.

Instead, she occupied every one of his five senses. All he could see was her beautiful, angelic face, the way her features tensed between agony and pleasure. All he could feel was her, the way her delicate body clung to him as he pushed inside her. All he could hear was her, that fucking little voice that whispered of temptation. All he could taste was her...her breath so close to his mouth, all he had to do was drag his tongue over his lips.

Her scent of lavender and honeysuckle, the sweet note he could never identify until now, was all around him, tormenting him. Thickening the air until he choked.

He poured another splash of whisky, an uttered curse falling from his mouth, as he was once again in his study, trying to prevent himself from kicking in her door.

Rhythm letting Hadi touch her was rather provoking. For whatever reason, she pushed a rise out of Humza. She deserved her punishment. But the sick twist was the brutal punishment he doled on himself.

Now, he was consumed, his thoughts taken over by a frenzied bloodlust that demanded him to sink his cock into her.

Every single time she let Hadi get close to her, unknowingly she provoked Humza further, if she continued it, she might be bedding a monster instead of a man.

Hell, maybe fucking Rhythm Hussain would end his misery.

A hate so vile and depraved incinerated his veins, and he threw the crystal tumbler at the wall. The satisfying smash of shattering glass soothed the burn. He pushed his fingers through his hair and muttered under his breath. Humza strolled out of his study, his mind filled with unwanted and rather provoking thoughts.

He pushed open his bedroom and was welcomed with complete darkness, he stood at the door in confusion. Rhythm would never sleep in complete darkness, she was scared of it. The light from the windows fell on the figure, sleeping on the bed with a pillow crushed over its head.

Rhythm

As he walked closer to her, he saw her body shivering and heard her mumbling something. She held a pillow over her head. Every time the thunder hit the sky, Rhythm gasped and her body trembled in fear. It made it clear that she was scared of thunderstorms.

Watching her in such a vulnerable state, Humza's heart clenched inside his chest. He quietly slipped into the mattress, slowly wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. She tried to protest but the loud sound of thunder shut her up and she shoved her arms around his neck. She buried her head against his neck.

Like a scared little kitten, she curled to him.

She flinched every time thunder hit the sky, "Shh, it's okay," he whispered, his voice calm and gently. He could feel her hurried and tensed breathing against his neck, he began rubbing her shoulder, softly.

"It's okay now, I'm here, Rhythm," he said, his voice smoothing.

"Stay, please," she whispered against his neck, her voice trembling.

"I'm here, I'll never leave you alone, I promise," He whispered.

He held her close to him, feeling her in his arms made something warm settle in his chest and he wanted to hold her like that forever and never let her go.

A few minutes later, he felt her breathing going back to normal and her body relaxed, he glanced down at her and noticed that she was asleep. He lowered his head and hesitantly pressed his lips against her forehead and closed his eyes, he let them linger for a few minutes, before pulling back.

"I'm always here for you, Sweetheart," He whispered while pressing his head against hers.

Author's Note:-

Hey guys, I need 150 comments and 230 likes, 20 followers for the next update.

No update until the target is reached.

Love you all

Take care.