Part 10- Childish and Temporary

"Daniel doesn't like me," Lucifer pointed out. He and Chloe were laying on his bed in the Penthouse. She had one of his crisp white button up shirts on, which in his opinion she looked absolutely stunning in. Much to his pleasure, that's all she was wearing. Lucifer sported black boxer briefs and his red silk robe hung open, exposing his chiseled chest.

Chloe gazed into his eyes with a small smile tugging on her lips. She began to run her hand over his bare chest trailing to his shoulder, going under his robe and down his back, pulling herself closer to him. "Dan," she began. "Doesn't like the idea of us." She continued tracing the separations of his muscles along his back. "But it's none of his Goddamn business ."

"Whoa," he chuckled. "I don't see what Dad's got to do with us, but," he let out an exasperated sigh. "I suppose you're right." His eyes glistened as he leaned in to kiss her. "How's your wrist, Detective?" He gently touched her hand with his, concern creeping into his smile. He would take all of her pain away if he could, but unfortunately he wasn't his father, and he doubted even he would do her the courtesy. "Oh dear, your ribs. I haven't hurt you, have I?"

"I'm fine, Lucifer." She assured him. "Everything's healing nicely, I barely feel it anymore. She flexed her fingers through the obnoxious bandage then laughed lightly. "I can't wait to take this stupid thing off."

"Speaking of taking off...." Lucifer toyed with the buttons on her borrowed shirt as he kissed lazily up her neck. "As much as I appreciate how my clothing looks on you, I much prefer when you aren't wearing anything at all." He hummed against her skin.

His warm breath sent a chill up her spine and she gasped his name. "Lucifer."

"Mmmmm..." he slid the material from her shoulders, before rolling to pin her against the soft sheets. "My, my detective, looks like you've got yourself in quite the predicament this morning." He purred, running his hands over her perfect body. He descended for a kiss, feeling her push his robe off, the cool air of the room hitting his back. "Round three?" He questioned. He was ready to go, of course, but he feared he may break her if he pushed too hard. Fortunately, she seemed as though she couldn't get enough of him.

To answer his question, she hooked her thumbs into his waistband, swiftly removing the only barrier keeping them apart. "Fuck me," she breathed as she kissed down his chest.

"Oooo Detective, needy today, are we?" A laugh rumbled through his torso. He pressed himself against her, humming as he did. "I don't think you're ready."

"I'm more than ready." She argued, attempting to grind against him.

"Needy and impatient. Chloe darling, I never knew you were such a sinner." His clever Detective had been right of course, she was more than ready. He found that out when he plunged into her and was greeted with her familiar warmth.

"Oh my go- Devil?" They both burst out laughing as she clung to him, sweat beading on their skin already.

"Now you get it!" He exclaimed as their cackling died down. Although they had already made love twice that morning, Lucifer was determined to have her writhing under him a third time. Of course, his wish came true.

After minutes of him holding her and whispering both comforting and rather explicit praises as he thrusted expertly, she was shaking under him. "Shh, I know my dear." He cooed as she came undone for the last time that morning. He wouldn't torture her too much. They did have to get to work, after all.

"Please Lucifer," she gasped. She felt as though she might pass out.

"Two seconds, I promise." He told her. She was about to protest when he kissed her, grunting as he released. "All good?" He asked her, rolling to his side, cradling her against him. When she groaned he began to laugh. "Well, you could have just said no."