Episode 34: Say Cheese!

One day in the cottage, Elder Kettle says to the boys, "Boys, today, we're taking a family portrait."

"Aw," The boys reply, disappointed.

"'Aw' is right. It'll be a memento of the family I love," Elder Kettle happily says.

However, the boys begin fighting again.

Cuphead shouts, "Amusement park!"

Mugman shouts, "Movie!"

Cuphead shouts, "Amusement park!"

Mugman shouts, "Movies!"

Cuphead shouts again, "Amusement park!"

Mugman shouts, "Movies!"

Upset by their fighting, Elder Kettle scolds them, "Will you two stop it?!"

He stops himself as he nervously chuckles, and says, "I mean, uh, we can't take a family portrait with you two arguing, now can we?"

"Well, I wanna go to the amusement park," Cuphead says.

Then Mugman says, "And I wanna go to the movies."

And they both begin arguing again.

Cuphead shouts, "Amusement park!"

And Mugman shouts, "Movies!"

Cuphead shouts again, "Amusement park!"

Mugman shouts again, "Movies!"

They both growl at each other and begin fighting with each other.

They both fight as they shout at each other, "Amusement park! Amusement park! Movies! Movies! Amusement park! Movies! Amusement park. Mo- Movies."

And soon stop when they see Elder Kettle has them both held by their handles.

"Then Kettle reasons with the boys, "Look, boys, if you two can't stop fighting, I'll never get my family photo. A memento of the family I love."

Then places them down, "Can't you try to get along for your Elder Kettle?"

The boys look at each other and say, "Yes, Elder Kettle."

"That's the spirit. Now, let's get you two cleaned up," Elder Kettle happily says.

Soon the three are outside, and Elder Kettle sprays them with the hose to get them washed up. Once washed and dried, they end up wearing some casual formal clothes.

"Oh!" Kettle happily says.

And the two begin fighting again as each brother shouts, "Amusement park!" Movies!

Elder Kettle grumbles and shouts, "Will you two stop fighting!"

Soon the two stop fighting

Elder Kettle pinches the bridge between his eyes and says, "Okay, how about this? Stop fighting, we take the portrait, memento, family I love, then I'll take you to the amusement park and the movies.

The boys happily cheer, "Yay! Whoo-hoo! Yay!"

However, they come to a stop.

Cuphead turns to Kettle and says, Uh... Wait a minute. You're always promising to take us places. Then when it's time to go, you say you can't remember."

"I don't remember that," Kettle replies.

He picks up the camera with a chuckle and says, "Oh, Kettle, you rascal, you."

Elder Kettle then places the camera in his truck and climbs in. Then the boys climb into the truck as well.

He calls out, "Here we go, boys. Time to find that perfect setting."