Episode 30: Release the Demons Part 1

In the underworld, the Devil is in his private study. He is sitting on his chair as he is holding a book called 'Controlling your RAGE.' He then opens the book and turns to a certain page.

"Hmm," The Devil replies.

He licks his thumb and begins to turn the page, calmly. But short lived, the Devil slowly rips the page and slowly begins to grow into a rage, almost ready to explain. He continues to rip the pages a few at a time. Then henchman walks in, pushing a dining cart with a gold teapot with a small cut and a small vase with red rose.

Henchman says, "Hi! Looking great, boss. Your fur's almost all grown back."

However, the Devil growls and grunts in anger as he continues to rip the pages from the book.

"Mm," Henchman says.

He then says, "Oh! Looks like someone needs his calming tea poured in his favorite cup!"

That catches the Devil's attention, "Cup?"

The Devil looks at Henchman as he pours him a cup of tea.

Suddenly, the cup ends up appearing to look like Cuphead and begins to mock him, "Hey, dummy! We still have our soul." and exclaims mockingly as he laughs.

Then the rose ends up blooming to look like Red Rose's head and says in a mocking tone, "Yeah. You'll never get our souls."

Then the cup and the rose begin laughing with grins on their faces.

The Devil gasps in shock and screams in rage. He then brings out his pitchfork and fires it at the cup and the rose, destroying the dining cart.

Reaching his limits, the Devil slams his pitchfork to the ground, "That's it!"

He continues seething in anger as he walks away from his chair and says, "I'm throwing everything I've got at that girl and that cup."

"Head!" Henchman points out.

Annoyed, the Devil says, " Thank you, Henchman."

Then commands, "Now bring me my finest demons!"

Meanwhile, in the cottage, Cuphead is sweeping as he whistles a little tone. Red Rose is standing by as she watches Cuphead sweep the floor. Unknown to Cuphead, someone is spying on him from the closet, and slowly opens the door. Cuphead continues to sweep the floor, and isn't aware someone is sneaking up behind him.

Cuphead turns around, "Huh?"

"Ha!" It's Mugman, wearing some weird horse mask.

Cuphead is dumbfounded, "Uh..."

"Um..." Red Rose replies.

"Neigh," Mugman says in an eerie tone, and pretends to be a horse.

Confused, Cuphead asks, "What... What are you wearing?"

"I made it," Mugman says, and removes the horsehead, "It's just like that horse head that scared you when we were little."

"What horse head?" Cuphead asks.

"The one from the hay maze, remember? You froze in terror?" Mugman says, and presents the mask to him.

Cuphead denies it, "I have never frozen in terror!"

"Sure you did. I remembered when I saw this flier," Mugman says, and shows him the flier.

"The hay maze?" Red Rose questions.

"Oh right, you didn't know about it. Every year, there is a maze that is made of hay bales, and there are unexpected surprises," Cuphead says.

"And we were little, there's this horse head that made Cuphead freeze in terror," Mugman says.