Episode 11: Sweater Off Dead

One bright sunny day in the cottage, Elder Kettle is making breakfast for everyone. He pours some batter on the stove and flips them. He then flips them behind. Then blows steam on one of them with his spout.

At the table, Cuphead is reading a comic book until he slams his foot on the table, flipping the plate, and catches it, allowing the stack of pancakes to fly on to the plate.

Red Rose is polishing her telescope. She then picks up her plate and allows a stack of pancakes to land on her breakfast plate.

Seeing how Cuphead and Red Rose catch his breakfast, Mugman lifts his plate up to catch the pancakes, but his position is off. The pancakes hit on the side of him and they fall to the ground, all except for one.

Curious, Mugman pulls the pancake off and a creepy green mouth appears. It makes a scary face as it sticks it's long tongue out. Then coils around Mugman.

"Cuphead, save me!" Mugman screams and the creepy face pulls him inside.

"Mugman!" Cuphead panics and bangs on the wall.

Suddenly, he hears Red Rose's screams, "Cuphead! Help!"

Cuphead turns around to see Red Rose has been tied up by a potted close by and is pulled into the dirt.

"Red Rose!" Cuphead screams in fear.

Then turns his head and cries out, "Elder Kettle! Help!"

But when Elder Kettle turns around, his body has changed to bones and falls to the ground."

"No!" Cuphead screams in agony and kneels down to him.

Just then, the goat comes bursting through the window with familiar horns, yellow sclera with red eyes, and a familiar long nose.

The goat questions with a familiar devilish voice, "Remember me?"

"Y-Yes. I think of you often, goat from the front yard," Cuphead nervously says.

Just then, the goat begins to change into the Devil as he says, "Your soul is mine!"

And maniacally laughs.

Suddenly, Cuphead wakes up in shock, "I ain't too worried about it!"

Cuphead heavily breathes in a cold sweat in his bed. On the top bunk, Mugman is fast asleep.

But soon wakes up to hear Cuphead screaming and asks, "You had the dream again, didn't you?"

"It's nothing," Cuphead quickly says.

He lays back down and is still very nervous, "The Devil probably has a huge operation to run. He's not worried about little old me..."

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, causing Cuphead to scream in fright.

The door opens revealing Red Rose, in her pajamas and has a blanket wrapped around her.

Red Rose yawns and asks, "Hey guys, what's going on?"

"Cuphead had the dream again," Mugman says.

Red Rose sighs, "You too, huh."

"You had the dream too?" Mugman asks.

"Yeah. I can't help it. I'm worried that the Devil is going to try to take our souls again. Honestly, I'm starting to get sick of it.

With that response, Mugman says, "That's it!"

And climbs off of bed and walks to the dresser.

He begins to search for clothes and says, "Let's go!"