Episode 6: Handle with Care

One day in the cottage, Red Rose is sitting on the chair as she watches Cuphead and Mugman play a rather unusual game.

Cuphead turns to Red Rose, "You sure don't want to play?"

"Nah. I find the game to be weird. I mean, who ever heard of blindfold pillow fights?" Red Rose replies.

"If you say so," Cuphead says.

Then turns to Mugman, "Prepare to have your face rearranged, pal." And puts his blindfold on.

"You're messing with the wrong mug, buddy," Mugman says, and puts his blindfold on.

"Three..." Cuphead says as he grabs and fluffs a pillow.

"Two..." Mugmans says, doing the same thing.

"One, go!" Cuphead shouts.

Then they both begin to charge with their pillows. They soon run past each other and begin to hit anything that is not in their sights.

Each of the boys shout, "Take this! And that! And some more..."

Red Rose chuckles and shakes her head with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile, Elder Kettle is outside watering the grass, unaware of the game the boys are playing. Then, the lamp falls over and breaks.

Back in the house, the boys continue to swing the pillows around as they are fighting them blind and Red Rose watches.

And the boys continue to shout, Take that! Take that! Take that!"

Suddenly, they hear the sound of something breaking, making the boy reply, "Uh-oh."

"What was that?" Mugman asks.

With that, the boys take off their blindfolds.

Red Rose says, "It sounds like you guys have..." but something catches her and Cuphead's attention.

"Ooh!" Cuphead and Red Rose reply in shock.

Mguman turns around and asks, "What is it?"

What shocked them is to see that Mugman's handle has broken off, and is now sitting on the floor.

Cuphead is sweating bullets and answers, "Uh... Nothing, at all. Nothing. Why? What? Why?"

Mugman gives Cuphead a suspicious look, "Oh, it's something."

Mugman then walks to the mirror to look at himself, "Hmm..." he shows a big smile to check his teeth.

"Hmm..." Then lifts his nose up to check on it.

Then Red Rose says, "Uh Mugman, I don't want to alarm you, but um, can your uh, head to the side."

"My head?" Mugman questions and ends up turning his head to the side.

Then he notices his handle isn't on the back of his head anymore. He slowly turns around to see his handle is on the floor, broken off. Mugman slowly lifts his finger and gently presses the broken end on his head. Mugman soon begins to scream and run around in a panic as he flails his arms.

Cuphead picks up Mugman's handle and wonders, "Can you feel this?"

He then taps on the broken end of the handle, making Mugman come to a stop. Then Cuphead wiggles his finger at it, making Mugman laugh and falls to the floor., tickling him.

Mgman finally stops laughing and walks over to Cuphead, "Hey! Give me that!" and takes the handle away from him.

Mugman looks at his handle, spluttering and doesn't know what to say about it. He is in complete shock.