Episode 4: Baby Bottle

One day in the cottage, Elder Kettle walks into the living room with his cane and grabs his gray lid.

He places it on his head and says, "Well, it's that time again, kids."

He then feeds the fish and walks down through the living room. Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose are playing a game of marbles, until Elder Kettle walks past them, and kicks the marbles around. The kids to Elder Kettle who is standing in front of the open door.

"I'm off to my weekly mustache wax," Elder Kettle adds as he touches his mustache.

He then says, "Now, remember. Two rules while I'm gone." And shows two fingers.

He then says the first rule, "Number one, don't touch my radio. It is my most prized object after all."

The kids turn their heads to see an old fashioned green and bronze color radio with a megaphone speaker on it.

"And of course, rule number two for Cuphead and Mugman," Elder Kettle says.

He then points his cane at the two and says, "No Fighting!"

He then slams the door shut. He opens the door with a suspicious look on his face. Then slams the door again. Cuphead and Mugman then look at each other for a second, and suddenly begin fighting each other. They fight at each other as they move along the living room. They hit the living room, and the fish bowl almost falls if Red Rose hasn't caught it and places it back. Then they bounce off the wall. They end up heading straight for Elder Kettle's Radio. They soon stop, and carefully move out of the way, so they won't break it. When they're out of the radio's way, they continue fighting as they bounce all over the living room and towards the front door.

Suddenly, Mugman shouts, "Hold it!"

That cause the fight to come to a halt.

Then Mugman asks, "Say Cuphead, why are we fighting again?"

"Uh, 'cause we're not supposed to?" Cuphead replies.

"Right!" Mugman replies.

With that, they continue on the fight.

"Oh brother," Red Rose says, rolling her eyes.

She gets between the two and shouts as she shoves them away from each other, "Alright, break it up! Break it up!"

With that, the boys stop fighting.

"Elder Kettle said not to fight with each other, so stop fighting," Red Rose says.

"Fine," The boys answer with a little disappointment.

Red Rose smiles, "Good. Come on, let's play some marbles."

Suddenly, they hear a knock on the door.

Red Rose answers the door as the boys say with an innocent tone, "Back so soon, dearest Kettle?"

In fact, they end up with halos on their heads. But they disappear when all three look down to see a basket with a blanket in it.

All three pick up the note and reads, "'Please take care of baby.'"

The three look at each other. Then lower the note to see a baby bottle. It's wearing light blue one piece pajamas with white gloves, with a reddish pink nipple on its head, a small pink nose, and a baby tooth being shown with a smile. The baby coos with a smile on their face.

"Aw!" The three reply with smiles.

"How could someone leave something so precious?" Mugman questions as he picks up the baby and walks in the house, leaving the basket.