Episode 25: The Sweet Curse of Temptation

Recapping the event, Cuphead ends up in Sugar Land where he meets Baroness Von Bon Bon, and is able to eat the candy. However, there are two rules. Rule One, he can't tell anyone about it. Rule Two: He can eat anything, but not the castle. At the same time, she mentions having a daughter and a husband who's a captain. However, Cuphead ends up breaking the first rule and tells them about Sugarland. Mugman breaks the second rule and a piece of the castle. Because of it. They both have been turned into sweets. But the biggest turning point is that Baroness Von Bon Bon, is Red Rose's mother.

Sometime later, after the reunion, Bon Bon along with Red Rose, Cuphead, and Mugman are sitting by the hot fudge lakes so they can discuss the situation with the boys being turned into candy, and this curse. Most of all, Red Rose wants to get to know her mother, after all this time. She's able to meet her mother.

Bon Bon happily says, "So, I suspect you all have a lot of questions as to what happened. Being turned into sweet treats and about me and my little rosy cakes."

"We do, especially me. There is so much I want to ask. I don't even know where to start or how to start," Red Rose says.

"Well, I do. How come Mugman and I have been turned into candy? I'm some kind of gummy cup," Cuphead says.

"And I'm a Gingerbread Mugman," Mugman says.

"I suppose so. And I like to know about this curse you mention. Is that the reason why the boys got turned into candy, " Red Rose says.

Then says, "And I want to know so much, like how you and dad met? What was my life here? How come you weren't able to come with dad?"
"And that now we're sweet treats, are you planning on eating us?" Cuphead asks.

"Cuphead!" Mugman angrily scolds.

"Hey, it's just a question," Cuphead says.

"I told you, I don't eat children, even if they do get turned into sweets," Bon Bon says.

"So you just eat treat treat, not treat that moves?" Red Rose asks.

"That's right," Bon Bon says.

Then Cuphead asks, "So the daughter that you were telling me about was really Red Rose?"

"That's correct. That's why I was able to make an exception for you to bring her here, and tell her about it," Bon Bon says.

"I see, but what's with us being turned into candy?" Cuphead asks, moving his gummy arms.

"That's kind of part of the curse," Bon Bon says.

"Um, how about we start from the beginning? What happened? And what is this curse about?" Red Rose asks.

"Yes. You all deserve to know. As I said, there's an ancient curse. I'm actually cursed by it, and because of it, I'm unable to leave Sugar Land. And anyone who enters Sugar Land and breaks the rules, they end up turning into candy as well," Bon Bon says.

"What kind of curse was it?" Mugman asks.

"The curse is known as the Curse of Temptation, but I called it the Sweet Curse of Temptation, because sweets were involved. It's a work in progress. Anyway, a long time ago, when I was around your age, I was walking in the word and soon found myself in Sugar Land. I was really amazed to see it, and ate a lot of candy. However, by being the first to eat the castle and giving into temptation, I ended up being cursed, and turned into this. What's worse, because of the curse I'm practically tied to the place, preventing me from ever leaving. What's more, anyone who gives in to temptation, and breaks the rules I set, be turned to candy. Anyone who comes here, especially kids, eats the castle, or tells others about it, they'll get turned into treats as well, and are unable to leave," Bon Bon explains.