.44

Sitting with himself in the back of the cart. Jungkook watched the tracks come and go as he sat there. So many thoughts ran through his head as he looked at his hands. Was it cold? More than ever that his hands were starting to turn red but Jungkook didn't want to go back inside. Not right now at least. "Kook?" Taehyung peeked his head out. Looking at Taehyung without a thought, Jungkook gulped. Covering Jungkook with a blanket, Taehyung took a seat next to Jungkook who was adjusting the blanket on him to share with Taehyung. "Are you just going to sit out here?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was busy covering Taehyung.

Not getting a response from Jungkook, Taehyung looked at the boy who kept quiet. "Jungkook," Taehyung repeated and that's when Jungkook spoke up. "What if Hoseok's right," Jungkook spoke out with a sigh. "I'm sick... I know I am but I don't know with what. Things are getting weirder by the day Taehyung and..." Jungkook gulped, remembering small flashes from his childhood. All the needles, time in bed. Did Jungkook even get to have a childhood? Not sure if it was from the brain fog or if he really did spend his whole childhood confined to a bed. "I don't want my genetics to... harm our child? I-" Jungkook didn't even know what words to say.

"Your genetics wouldn't-" Taehyung started but Jungkook didn't let him finish. "I spent my whole childhood begging my parents to stop giving me my medicine. They said it was the only way to keep me alive." Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a look full of uncertainness. "... and I didn't care. I wanted to die than take the medicine because it felt like I was dying, over and over again anytime I had that shit injected into me! I don't want that for our baby- or what if our baby can't survive because of what I have? We don't have the medicine! We- Holy fuck." Jungkook held his head. The panic started to set in.

Grabbing Jungkook, Taehyung pulled the male in for a comforting hug because... well, Taehyung didn't know what to say. Taehyung had been telling Jungkook over and over again that he wasn't to blame and he isn't! but... there was no doubt that Jungkook was sick and there was no doubt that their baby had it. The bond between their unborn baby and Jungkook was something else. Taehyung only thought their baby just was extremely active when Jungkook was around. Thinking it was because of how happy Jungkook made Taehyung until eventually Taehyung only ever felt movement when Jungkook was around.

The pain Taehyung felt back at the train station was almost unbearable. His tummy felt like it was tightening... like he was burning from within. Taehyung felt like he kind of blacked out for a moment there before he and Jimin were walking towards the train. Not able to hear anybody else but the thoughts in his head... then Jungkook screamed and the pain stopped. Just like that... all the pain Taehyung was going through was stopped as Jungkook screamed. The only time Taehyung felt kicks, like actual kicks was when Jungkook placed his hand on his tummy. It all added up and as much as Taehyung didn't want it to add up, it did.

Though there was obviously things missing from this puzzle they were trying to solve. Yet there wasn't anyone that knew. There was a possibility but... there was only a small chance of that being true. "Guys." Yoongi hurried to the back of the train to find Jungkook and Taehyung. "So!" Yoongi cleared his throat to discuss their plan. "We don't want to be on our feet all day long for... reasons... involving Taehyung." Yoongi looked at Taehyung and gave a smile that grew larger. "So first safe zone we find after hitting Seoul, we make a base out of." Yoongi sat next to the two who were listening, Jungkook trying to keep his focus on the plan.

"Just to... ease our way back into Seoul. We'll no doubt be tired because of the dead but as long as we can get to a safe place then we'll be fine." Yoongi breathed out and clasped his hands together. While discussing the plan with Taehyung, Yoongi started to notice bodys in the corner of his vision. "... Dead." Jungkook whispered to himself and when he looked up, he saw that the more further they went, the more dead showed up. "... Stop the train." Jungkook said as he started to realize that they were getting closer, a little too close. "Look for an exit!" Yoongi said while getting up and running to the front, yelling for the guys to get ready.

Wasting no time, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the front and grabbing their things. "Look! Exit!" Seokjin pointed at the exit they missed since the train was still coming to a stop. "Fuck- fuck fuck." Namjoon ran to the back, seeing that the train wasn't going too fast, he did the bravest fucking thing ever and jumped off the train, rolling onto the ground with a grunt. "Namjoon! Christ!" Hoseok freaked out but did the same thing since it was the only smart thing he could think of and he would rather die jumping off a train than to drive right into a herd of the dead. "Go! Just go I'll follow right after!" Taehyung assured Jimin who shook his head.

"You're pregnant how the fuck are you going to jump?!" Jimin cursed at Taehyung. "Jimin now!" Yoongi yelled at Jimin who was stuck between wanting to go and staying. Although the train was slowling down, it didn't make it any better since the train was still moving towards the herd that caught their eyes on the moving train. "Hurry!" Hoseok screamed, fighting off the dead they passed by. So trusting the process, Jimin jumped and grunted as he rolled onto the ground. Yoongi following right after. Taehyung noticed that if he didn't jump now then he would be inside the fucking train station with the hundreds of zombies waiting for some flesh.

So... before Jungkook could say or do anything, Taehyung was climbing the small ladder and taking a leap off. Seeing that, Jungkook was quick to jump off the moving train and grab Taehyung's waist since the boy was about to fall on his ass. Instead Taehyung fell on Jungkook's pelvis as Jungkook hit the tracks. Feeling aired out, Jungkook felt a pang in his head. Either from just hitting his head against the tracks or... it was the pain from earlier... or maybe both because the pang was much different before the loud ringing was heard. All while the boys who were fighting off the zombies noticed that they were screaming in place now. "What the fuck!" Namjoon fell on his ass from being freaked out.

Not wanting to waste this moment, Yoongi killed the zombie in front of him which made Seokjin and the rest follow right after. Yoongi had to go kill Namjoon's screeching zombie that fell to the ground. "Tae!" Jimin was already by Taehyung's side as the boy held his stomach. Almost crying as Taehyung grabbed onto Jimin and the moment Taehyung did so, he saw a vision as he felt the pain go away for just a moment. They were at the LG Science park and Jungkook was... hugging? Jimin... "Taehyung!" Jimin shook Taehyung who broke out of his trance. Hearing the screeching, Taehyung felt the pain slowly subside. "Jungk-" Taehyung groaned from the pain.

Slowly Jungkook started to regain strength as he got up from the tracks, trying to regain any memory from what just happened but as he did so, the ringing started to become louder and Taehyung's pains got stronger. Grabbing his head, Jungkook fell back to the ground and felt all his bones tense as the ringing got louder and louder- "Ma-aghh Make it st- ooop!" Jungkook screamed, scratching down his face. Then just as Jungkook thought he was on the verge of dying, the ringing stopped. As for Taehyung? It was unbearable pain. God Taehyung thought his period cramps were bad but this?!

It was like they were both in their own worlds until Jungkook screamed out. Hearing Jungkook's voice did something though as the ringing stopped along with the pain Taehyung was going through. "Grab him!" And just like before, Jungkook was out like a light along with all of the dead around them. Taehyung was still recovering though as Yoongi and Jimin helped the boy up. "What the fuck is happening!" Namjoon said while watching Yoongi and Jimin help Taehyung then Seokjin and Hoseok help Jungkook. "Grab the bags and let's go! We don't have a lot of time before Jungkook wakes up along with the dead!" Yoongi yelled, hurrying towards the exit route.

Although it was only once, Yoongi saw a pattern. When the situation goes on and Jungkook passes out, the dead also passes out. Somehow, someway Jungkook is connected to the dead and this was their chance to get far away as possible. So hurrying through the tunnel, the boys cussed and yelled for the others to stay close together, not wanting to run into anything but the moment they made it out of the tunnel, was the moment they saw the dead completely passed out. The roads that once roamed with the dead, were silent and almost peaceful?... oh boy. This was so much more than they bargained for huh?