.01

Rushing through the abandoned household, Taehyung tossed anything down to slow the pace of the dead coming after him. After accidentally shooting his loaded gun- that he didn't know was loaded, the dead started to come out of every place he looked. The only option was to break through the barricaded door to the abandoned house and run up the stairs. Heart racing as he gripped onto the rail of the stairs, pulling himself up to give himself a push. "Fuck fuck fuck- shit fuck!" He repeatedly cursed under his breath.

Tripping over his own foot, Taehyung was quickly able to grab onto the wall of a room to catch himself. He knew he shouldn't have looked back but, the curiosity took over as he looked back. There the screeching was heard from the faster zombie. Ah yes... about that... there were various of zombies. Some slow, some quick but you could easily tell the difference between the two. The runners, as Taehyung would like to say, screeched loudly as they ran, but the slower ones moaned and groaned. "Taehyung!" Jimin, Taehyung's best friend broke the trance Taehyung was in.

Hearing Jimin yell from outside the house, Taehyung dodged the running zombie as he ran into the room and tipped over a dresser before he quickly ran to the window that was slightly stuck. "Come on... come on! Come fucking on!" Taehyung panicked as he looked back to see the zombies falling over the tipped dresser and just as one got up to attack, the window opened and Taehyung was forcing himself through the window before he pulled it down. Not all the way but enough to keep the zombies away.

As the dead hands reached out, instinctively Taehyung moved away but that only resulted in Taehyung's heel hitting one of the tiles of the roof and before he knew it, he lost his balance and was rolling off the roof. The moment Taehyung hit the ground, he was winded out as he tried to comprehend what just happened. "Taehyung!" Was heard in the distance though it was more of an echo to Taehyung. "Taehyung get up! Taehyung!!!" Jimin screamed out since that was the only thing he could do. Being that he was barricaded in another house across the street.

The dead just kept coming and Jimin didn't want to lure them to Taehyung but instead, he ended up trapping himself and now he was on the roof of some abandoned house trying to get Taehyung to get up. "Taehyung!!!" Jimin yelled as loud as he could and although he was only attracting more of the dead towards him, he didn't care as he reloaded his AK-47 rifle and got to shooting the nearby zombies by Taehyung. All while Taehyung was trying to catch his breath.

Hearing the shots, Taehyung felt himself come back to earth as he gasped for air and instantly sat up. Almost instantly, the pain in his leg shot up as he groaned. "Mmmf-" Taehyung grabbed his ankle and tried not to yell from the sudden ache and pain. "God fucking-" He sucked in a breath and quickly tried to stand but his foot didn't allow that. Sucking in a breath, Taehyung took a look around before he found Jimin on the roof of the house just across the street. The only thing stopping him from getting to Jimin was the dead.

Seeing the herd of zombies swarm around where Jimin was, Taehyung figured that he was not going to get to Jimin. Not this way at least and if they both wanted to live, they had to split up. Which was a horrible idea. Splitting up was the last thing they should do... but- "I'll find you! Jimin I swear to god I'll find you okay?" Taehyung yelled out to Jimin who looked mortified by Taehyung's words. "No! What the fuck?! No! Taehyung are you fucking-" Jimin stopped talking as Taehyung shot his gun to attract the zombies so Jimin could escape. "Taehyung!" Jimin yelled as Taehyung reloaded his gun and looked at Jimin once more.

"...I'll find you," Taehyung said to himself before he gulped and started to run towards the back once he noticed that the herd saw him. The screeching behind him got louder as Taehyung ran. Fighting through the pain in his foot as he got to the back. Assuming it was safe, for a moment until the back door came crumbling down due to the dead pushing against the door and piling on each other. Now- his ankle wasn't in the best shape. Every step hurt- every step he took there was a limp but he had to push through it. No matter how tired he was from running, he had to keep going.

For Jimin, he had to escape and get back to Taehyung. Drawing his katana, Taehyung used the sword to keep a distance between him and the dead. Using all his strength to slice through their heads. Either slicing them off, in half or stabbing them right through the head. He could only kill so many though and his stamina wasn't the best right now. Killing once more, Taehyung took the chance to escape and was quick to run back into a household since being in the open wasn't any better- and he hoped to god that the inside was better than the outside.

There had to be at least fifty of the dead behind him, sixty even. Not to forget the other swarm of zombies with Jimin. Taehyung was able to kill at least fifteen of them but he couldn't kill every single one of them by himself. Was no way in hell- though just as Taehyung reached the door, he was tackled by the runner he didn't notice was getting closer by each second. There Taehyung was quick to use the katana to once again put distance between him and the dead. Using all his strength to keep the dead away from him but then the dead tried to bite his fingers and so he panicked-

This resulted in Taehyung letting go of the katana on one side and that meant the barrier between the dead and Taehyung was no longer. The zombie was quick to move in and go for the kill. This was it, this was fucking it, right? "Fucking hell-" Taehyung yelled out, ready for the pack of zombies to topple over him but instead blood splattered all over his face from the sudden headshot to the head, killing the dead in an instant as Taehyung suddenly went into shock of what happened. Echos of shooting in the background along with yelling. "... Jimin?" Taehyung managed to say but his fight mode was drained as his eyes rolled and just like that, he was out like a light. Failing to care or even acknowledge the background noise.