.21

The next morning went pretty fast. It was an early morning for everyone at the camp since it was rather special for Seojoon and their group. "Taehyung..." Jungkook walked up to Taehyung who walked away to converse with Seojoon who called Taehyung over just seconds before Jungkook approached Taehyung. Planning on ignoring Seojoon until Jungkook called out his name. "You got to be kidding me." Jungkook sighed as Taehyung walked right by him and went to Seojoon. "I need you, shorty over there and crazy one to stay back. Luna will be here watching you so don't pull anything yeah? I'll take the other four with me." Seojoon planned out.

"What? Hell no- We all go together." Taehyung scoffed which made Seojoon laugh a bit. "Shorty can barely walk, crazy one? talks too much and you?..." Seojoon looked at Jungkook and then back to Taehyung with an obvious look. "What?" Taehyung didn't get the gist. "If anything happens to him, you'll only make a bigger scene. So no, you're staying and if you plan to leave here with everyone you came with, you'll listen to me." Seojoon looked down on Taehyung who wanted to sack that piece of shit but he held himself back from doing so. "If anything happens to him then he deserves it." Taehyung walked away with his wording, grabbing his katana as he walked to go guard the stupid camp that wasn't even his.

After a while of getting everything in line and everyone informed on what they were doing, Taehyung was watching Seojoon leave with the group. "Be careful, please-" Jimin cupped Yoongi's face. "Because if you don't come back then I'm coming to find you. Dead or alive okay?" Jimin spoke in a panic as Yoongi smiled at the boy, kissing his forehead and nodding. "I'll see you later okay?" Yoongi kissed Jimin softly and pulled him in for a hug. Taehyung watched the two lovebirds before clearing his throat once Jungkook was standing in front of him. "Shouldn't you be saying goodbye to your girlfriend?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

With a scoff, Jungkook looked away for a second but was quick to look back at Taehyung. "I don't know what you saw but me and Luna? Are never going to happen-" Jungkook tried to explain to Taehyung who shook his head. "Don't. Okay? Just stop. Stop being so dumb and denying to my face that you're not in love with her. Just fucking say it will you? so it'll lessen the blow yeah!?" Taehyung said rather loudly which made Jimin look at Taehyung. "Jungkook," Seojoon said, ready to leave. "I-" Jungkook groaned, looking at Taehyung once more. "Go." Taehyung scoffed, walking off.

Watching Taehyung walk off, Jimin looked at Jungkook who looked annoyed before he turned and kept walking. Waving to Yoongi, Jimin was quick to grab his crutch and hurry over to Taehyung who was already so far up ahead. "Can you wait a minute? I'm on a crutch, one singular crutch!" Jimin called out to Taehyung who kept walking but soon after Jimin's words processed and he stopped to look back. Waiting for Jimin to be beside him before he continued to walk but slowly this time. "And that was about?" Jimin questioned after catching up.

"What? Jungkook? Nothing." Taehyung scoffed at Jimin's question. Not wanting to even speak about Jungkook right now. Whatever he does is his business. Nothing about Jungkook included Taehyung, absolutely nothing. "Nothing!" Taehyung blurted out which made Jimin look at Taehyung weirdly. "... and they called Hoseok crazy." Jimin scoffed but Taehyung only gave Jimin a certain look before hurrying his pace and leaving Jimin alone. "Hey! No- you can't do that! Taehyung!" Jimin grunted as he tried to keep up though Taehyung did have a smile while Jimin chased after him on his one crutch.

It was at least an hour out from where Seojoon's camp was. Roughly twenty of them rounded up but others were quick to talk about splitting up to cover more ground. In which Seojoon agreed and now here he was, partnered up with Jungkook and Namjoon while Lucas, Seokjin and Yoongi were together. It was groups of three and if there was any trouble they had a special whistle that only a few of them could do. "We're moving in." Seojoon looked at the two behind him. Namjoon's hands sweating heavily as he gripped the gun in his hand. "Isn't this only going to attract the dead?" Namjoon whispered to Seojoon.