Namjoon took a deep breath before continuing. "Okay so the scenario is there are two realities of importance to this case. One reality which is this one and another one that is like a Parallel reality and there are different but the same versions of us there too. They have the same jobs and lifestyle with similar personalities only a bit different but the biggest thing that is different is they are the oppisite gender."

The professor frowned lightly before he pulled out his notepad and opened it while grabbing his pen.

"Ah well that's am interesting one. Haven't been asked about such a reality in a while but how you explain it is a bit different then I usually get. You can continue" He said as he looked down on his book and began writing but Namjoon just carried on.

"So in the scenario the person from the parallel reality, the girl version of the male version here, had somehow died in her reality and ended up in the other reality meaning this one."

"Oh! Well that certainly is one I have never heard from a student before. Wait just a second while I write something down" I gulped down the nerves as a silence followed. I move my hand off my lap before grabbing the hand of the person next to me which was Hoseok. He didn't hesitate as be instantly held my hand making me sigh in comfort.

"Okay you can go on" The professor said and Jungkook carried on where Namjoon left off.

"What would happen per say if the person from the other reality meets the male version of themselves and lives in the reality with them? Would there be any bad outcomes or side effects to it?"

"Hm well" Professor Hwang started as he looked at us with his lips pressed together. "There are two roads where this answer could lead to really. One is bad and one is good. The chances for it all to happen is low but if it was true then the outcomes would vairy from alot but well the one with the highest percentage of being accurate is that the person would blend in but that would also be because of mistakes from the other reality" We all stare at the professor blinking confused.

Eh?

"I'm sorry but can you please explain it differently for us?" Jin asked and the professor nodded before leaning back in his chair.

"What I am saying is that if there was a possibility it would be very low if not impossible since parallel worlds are like parallel lines, they are never supposed to meet meaning they never do. In the example you made it would almost be like the parallel universe changed in a way it shouldn't have, meaning that the people in the world should have been almost the same as this one but since the people looked similiar almost like identical twins but didn't have the same DNA or gender it meant that there wasn't the same balance. So this would have been called more of an alternate universe but it is still the parallel one since its the closest to the one we are in.

This also plays in the fact that if something were to happen in that universe that shouldn't have happened it falls onto this one."

"So does that mean if anyone like the girl in the scenario for example were to die in that universe would that cause the person to switch over to this one?"

"Depends on how you mean it. If they died because of it being their time or just die like here then they would just be dead, but if the death was an accident by the universe which would have been likely since it already messed up before then yes it would be possible but highly unlikely for that to happen in real life."

Yeah that's what I thought too

"So hypothetocially what would happen to that person if they ended up in our world?" Jungkook asked with hid doe eyes peeking out as he looked tense waiting for the answer.

"If in the situation you speak of it truly happened then I suppose their could be many things that could happen, for one if you take this universe as 1 meaning the main one and the other one as 2, the person who came from place 2 would slowly form part of place 1 if things go in the positive way. The person that switched to place 1 would remember how they got there but they would grow like a thick barrier with that part of them meaning they know of their past but they never speak of the people they knew before which is kind of like a safety ward for the worlds.

The other place would actually forget about the person existing though since they had the death part and also as a safety ward it fixes the balance again. In my opinion I feel like situation one would mean the 'accident' was more like something planned to balance out all the chances place 2 had.

Another situation would be where memories start changing and place 2 would start erasing the person which is actually a good thing since the alternative is either their universe starts dissapearing from the imbalance or they stay stuck with the memories of the person who is 'dead' which would just lead into more breaking damage to the people.

I won't say I am 100% sure what would have happened to the 'body' of the person since they are still alive but dead in another universe so there might not even be an actual body in the place they left. So personally I think it would all be way better of the first option happened to save all the misery to take place but then again all of this happening is like a 0.00002% chance really."

We all stare in silence at the professor and I swallow the knot in my throat from all the information.

This all is real information? Am I really in the postion to be called 'lucky' I'm still alive with so many things that could have gone wrong?

"Um...I-In the situation where the person becomes part of the other reality and the others forget, would she be able to go back and live like she used to?" I ask feeling my nerves overtake my body as he turns to me and just stares a second before answering.

"Well yes but the outcomes are also unknown. To return the person must die again-"

"WHAT-" Taehyung gets cut of as Jimin slaps his hand on his mouth while giving a shy smile.

"Um well as I was saying, the person would 'die' again but this only works in a certain time after leaving their reality. The moment you know the time is up to return is when the person is fully formed part of the reality then if they die they really do die. A outcome which is unsure though is if the memories would return but that is something nobody would be able to know since it never happened and was never experimented on. So basically it would be up to the girl, would she choose her old universe or this one"

I nod slowly processing the words as shock only overtakes my mind not even being able to feel scared or relieved from all the information.

No words...

"Well then that was interesting to go so deep into a subject! Do any of you have any other questions?" The professor asked with a wide smile but none of us could give back the same enthusiasm. There were more questions but I think all of those would be useless after everything we just found out.

"N-No thank you I think we have asked all the questions needed for the project. Thank you Professor Hwang for today" Namjoon stands up and we all follow automatically as the professor nods with a large smile before walking away from his desk and bowing to us all which we resond with bowing back. I didn't even realise my hand still holding onto Hoseok but I feel like its grounding my thoughts for the moment.

We all exit the office and silently leave the building with still no words between us and I feel my thoughts start running again as parts of the meeting echo in my mind.

Oh no....

This is up to me now huh...

Who is it you choose...your old universe or this one, you need to choose Jungmei....

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiii everyone!!!💜💜
Woo!! Double update!💜

Hope you all are ready because there is just 3 more chapters left!💜

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you all!💜

Last 3 chapters coming soon~