Prologue

I have been in love with four boys.

I gained composure and became open because of one.

I became more athletic, a better artist, and more self-conscious because of the other.

I became forgiving, calm, delicate, innocent, and more intelligent because of another.

And the fourth one made me wilder, he made me voice my thoughts louder, and he made me confident.

I have loved four boys in total.

I have felt my heart throbbing loudly in their presence. I have felt my breathing become faster at their simplest touch. I have found myself stuttering while talking to them. I have found myself losing attention staring at them. I have found myself trying to better myself. I have both lost myself and gained myself because of them. I have both regretted and loved loving them. And I have felt my stomach filled with butterflies flapping their wings loudly, and I haven't felt hungry because of how full they made it because of all of them.

I have been in love four times. 

The first time was with an older guy when I used to be wild and crazy.

The second time was with an athlete and an artist when I used to normal and composed.

The third time was with a nerd, a popular one at that when I used to be famous.

And the fourth time was just something else.

I have given my heart to four boys.

To one, I was merely a little sister.

I don't even know what I was or am to the second one.

I was just a friend to the third one.

And the fourth one gave his back to me.

I have loved four boys.

And I absolutely hated the fourth one.