His thoughts drifted off into the distance. He thought of the founder of the sect and the ancestors of the sect.

Although the others couldn't see it, they could see that he was absent-minded for the rest of his life. They couldn't help but feel a chill on their faces.

He didn't want to kill Lin Yuan unless he had no other choice.

Lin Yuangui's value was far from being used.

Zheng Wei was already dead, and the seventh son was filled with worthless trash.

There was no second 'Lunar Sword' among the sect's younger generation.

Furthermore, he was about to become a big deal, and it was going to be a time for him to hire someone.

Nurturing one from the beginning would take another hundred years.

Yu Shi's gaze fell on the people on the right.

That person understood and walked out, smiling amiably. "Senior Apprentice Brother Lin, I have heard of your reputation and have respected you for a long time."

"Seeing it today, it really does live up to its name."

The person who walked out was Chu Huan.

He had made an agreement with Rong Zhuo many years ago. He had been waiting for this day for a long time.

He knew that he wasn't an ally of these important figures. He was just a chess piece.

But if he could get more, he wouldn't have to worry about the void.

Chu Huan changed the topic, "Senior brother's swordsmanship is extraordinary, but have you ever thought about how unstoppable the changes in the era are?"

"The creation of heroes in a chaotic world is destined to be abandoned in the old pattern.

Senior brother Lin, why don't you join us and establish a new order and create a new era of glory? "

"There is no need to worry about small details. The history books are written by the victors. In the future, we will only remember the creator's achievements."

Facing these encouraging and blood-boiling words, the white beard of the elderly Elder started to tremble.

Their eyes were bright and bright, and they were eager to clap their hands on the table and cheer, as if everyone were the initiators of a new era.

Then, Lin Yuangui spoke up, "One is different, two are different. Senior brother, you can't call me that."

It was as if a bucket of cold water had been poured into the furnace, and the atmosphere of the ancestral hall instantly changed.

His gaze for the rest of his life was like a sword.

"What about me?"

I am your master's senior.

"Can't I tell you?"

"If it wasn't for your master going early, I would have killed you long ago."

All the elders sighed and said that the Sect Leader had put in a lot of effort, but Lin Yuangui was too ungrateful.

Even so, in those days, Yu and Lin Yuangui's master did not share the same sect.

At that time, the Bo-Pu Sect was divided into the old and the new factions.

Later, when one of them accidentally fell in seclusion, the other became the Sect Leader, cleaning up the dissidents and turning the sect into a matter of words.