75

At the northernmost part of the eastern continent was a vast icy plain.

The ice and snow that never melted and the freezing temperature of the dripping water was enough to kill all the weak lives, leaving only the ferocious beasts with thick skins.

Within the snow curtain that covered the sky, the black afterimages were especially conspicuous.

One of them ran at top speed.

In the blink of an eye, he ascended to the peak of the clouds and mist, passing through countless palace walls and pavilions, and arrived in front of the largest hall.

Even if the Wanren Snow Peak was able to tread on flat land, they could only stand respectfully outside the main hall, waiting for the transfer of layers of information.

Finally, the door opened.

The colorful lights suddenly poured out, accompanied by warm and intoxicating air and bamboo, and the people came into the hall.

The palace door closed behind him, and the snow that filled the sky changed to March.

At the end of the magnificent hall, within the layers of gauze and cloth, a slender figure of a woman could be seen, leaning against the soft bed made of gold sheets.

Even though they could not see her face clearly through the veil, everyone who saw this scene would have an indescribable intuition, thinking that she was a peerless beauty.

The person in the tent didn't move, and neither did the person who arrived. However, he could feel a sharp gaze on his body, as if his skin and bones were about to be cut apart.

He calmed himself and knelt down to pay his respects.

"Asgard Master, there are some people who have met the Lord at the borders of the Western Land."

After a while, only when the people kneeling began to sweat profusely did a hand come out from the gauze.

She was delicate and beautiful, like an orchid waiting to be set aside.

For a moment, it was as if the incense in the hall was even stronger.

The hand swung, and the bamboo and song and dance were silent for a moment.

The musicians and dancers silently retreated.

The kneeling man picked up a clear pearl. "We are spies in the Blue Palace, and we carry a Shadow Pearl with us. The last image that will be sent back before death will be your majesty."

With a wave of her delicate hand, the bead stopped at her fingertip.

She played with the pearls and got up from the tent.

It was soft like a boneless body, with a light and transparent jade-colored dress.

She stood barefooted on the glazed brick.

The tiles reflected her unearthly features.

The sculptures and pearls on the golden wall, the lanterns and ribbons on the painted beams, all began to grow dim at the same time.

Yu Zhan suddenly felt a little bored because no one dared to look at her because she was so beautiful.

When the Sword Saint stepped into the Wasteland, she seemed to feel something.

But for the saints, whatever they wanted to do, she could not stop or even ask.

Now that the saint had left, and Yu Shi was seriously injured, if she wanted to leave the Eastern Continent, who could stop her?