68

"Master, when are we leaving?"

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. This old man will go back and get some sleep first."

With the cultivation of a saint, sleeping was no longer a necessity.

But Wei was fond of sleeping.

"Let's go."

He turned around and called Jun Yu's name, and then walked towards his own disciple's courtyard.

Rising at the beginning of next month.

The late autumn wind also added a bleak chill, the sea of waves in the waves.

From the perspective of the Yin Wall, the two of them stood side by side under the half-dark sky.

But he knew that his eldest senior brother was still a step behind his master.

It was an unsurpassable respect.

He suddenly felt that, as his master's first disciple, the meaning was different.

If there was anyone in this world who could truly understand saints, then it must have been the eldest senior brother.

The next day, Lo Minchuan gave a lecture on the Dharma Hall.

All of them talked about the introductory knowledge of cultivation. It was like washing one's marrow, circulating true essence in the spirit vein, how to choose cultivation techniques, and how to absorb spirit energy.

These were all to the young disciples who had just entered the Vast Expanse School, but there were many people who came to listen.

There were all sorts of realms.

The Dharma Hall was a small academy on the Cangya Mountain. As the sect's head disciple, Luo Mingchuan often came here to talk about some basic knowledge.

This place was close to the Duty Hall and was one of the most bustling places in the Cang Ya Mountain.

The more Yin Jade stood at the entrance of the Hall of Magic, the more disciples would stop to nod at him from time to time.

He had interacted with many people on this trip down the mountain, so he could deal with this kind of situation without embarrassment.

Not long after he came, Luo Mingchuan finished his lesson and walked out with the crowd of disciples surrounding him.

He did not expect Yin Bi to be waiting outside. With a slight start, he went up to greet her, the corners of his mouth curling upwards.

"Junior brother ..."

The surrounding people quickly dispersed, and Luo Mingchuan's body was suddenly empty.

The passing disciples also calmly walked around to give them space.

"How long have you been waiting?"

Yin Yu shook his head, "No."

Neither of them mentioned the dispute of yesterday.

"Master is taking me out to do something today ..."

I don't know when I'll be back. "

Luo Mingchuan's smile was a little forced, but soon after, he sincerely congratulated Yin Yingyue, "It's rare for a Sword Saint to teach you. When junior comes back, you will definitely improve yourself."

The more he nodded.

For some reason, he began to explain, "I think it will be soon."

Luo Mingchuan laughed.