78

Luo Mingchuan was caught off guard and was pushed into the room by Yin Wall, "Junior brother ..."

"Senior Brother will explain everything clearly to me today. Why didn't you let me practice the ninth level of Heavenly Luo, is it because of some other problem with that cultivation method, or because Senior Brother doesn't trust me at all?!"

A sigh sounded out from the darkness, "Don't talk nonsense to me, how could I not believe you ... ..."

The more he rushed in, the more he realized that he didn't light the lamp.

Although with his and Luo Mingchuan's cultivation levels, they could see things at night, but now that they were in the same room in the dark, he felt a little awkward.

With a single thought, his right hand continued to hold onto Luo Mingchuan's sleeve. His left hand flicked his sleeve, true essence surged, and the candle flame suddenly lit up, casting two almost identical shadows onto the paper window.

"As long as senior believes in me, I can't think of any other problems."

When Luo Mingchuan heard these words, he saw the flickering candle light falling on the white hair and brow of the person in front of him. It was coated with a warm yellow halo, and his bright eyes were twinkling like the radiance of stars.

He felt like he was being gently scratched in the bottom of his heart.

It was itchy and numb.

"Junior brother, although you've been crowned, you're still too young ..."

"Don't argue with me. I said it's small, but it has nothing to do with age."

"I've often wondered if you can tell the difference between dependence and love, if you know what you want, if you're ready to spend a long life with someone.

I don't know what I'll do if you get tired of it after we're naturalized and think it's not what you want and then leave me.

"It's impossible for me to let you go."

"Junior brother, have you really thought it through?"

The topic changed too quickly, and the more he thought about it, the more completely he was stunned.

Hearing the first sentence, he wanted to say 'I'm not small anymore', but at the end, when the senior brother talked about how he relied on love, it was like a sudden clap of thunder in his mind, shaking him to the point that he couldn't think.

Luo Mingchuan's voice was very soft, as if he was afraid of breaking some fragile product.

"At the end of the ninth cycle, it is a cultivation technique that requires two levels of cultivation."

Do you know about dual cultivation?

"That's something only a Dao-Companion can do ..."

"Rumble ..."

Another clap of thunder.

Do you understand me?

Do you understand?!

Do you understand?!

What?!

The more he thought about it, the more he felt like he was only left with the words "dual cultivation" in his mind.

Isn't that a shameful thing done by both men and women?

Aren't, aren't we following the orthodox path of cultivation?

Could it be that the concept of writing a cultivation technique was an * *?

That was to say, the reason why he kept bringing up this matter and kept insisting on his senior's agreement was because...