82

Tonight, the slaughter on the Crosscut Mountain had been prepared by thousands of threads and tendrils, forming a huge net that was so dense that it could not be seen through.

The protective magical formation was activated to the extreme. On every road that led to the Clasping Yuan Sect, there were people intercepting outsiders. The patrolling guards and duty on the mountain were ten times more strict than before.

These cultivators were powerful enough to block most of the oncoming hordes, but they were unable to block the Subsage who was rushing towards Yufeng.

"That scholar from the academy might have a high cultivation level, but he doesn't even know how to take out a sword. It's not enough to pose a threat."

"Void Temple has come all the way here to hide from the world, so I was too indifferent. Who rules the world, whether it's a dao or a devil, he doesn't care that much ..."

This was what Rong Zhuo had said to Yu Shi long ago.

His tone was casual, but in his words, there was a trace of insanity that no one placed in their eyes.

Even so, they had still changed the Cloudsea Formation to deal with the potential enemies of the Asian Sage Realm. They had hidden their auras and confused their heaven's secrets, directing the gazes of these two people towards the meteorite abyss.

If the Headmaster and the Mage Wu Wang wanted to come, they would have to make arrangements. They would have to pay a price to delay these two as long as possible.

The night was boundless, with no stars and no moon. The red clouds shone brightly.

In the blink of an eye, he had broken through a gap in the sea of blood.

The enormous stone seal cast a shadow over the sea of blood, a vast pressure that covered the sky and the earth.

There was a protective magical formation of the Boat Sect here that could communicate with the Power of the Heavens and the Earth. The stone seal shouldn't have come so fast.

Yu Shi instantly felt something. His expression changed as he looked towards the young man who had arrived at the peak of the mountain.

With a frown, he asked, "Are you trying to bully me to exterminate my ancestors?"

His tone was not heavy, but there was an intimidating pressure like a sword that came chopping down from above.

Blood trickled from the corners of the young man's mouth.

He did not block the sword strike from his previous life, but only withstood it with a calm expression.

His sleeves fluttered in the wind as his hands quickly formed a seal, and the sea of blood surged with great waves.

He could break the stone seal, but it would take time.

But the longer it went on, the more variables there were.

Zhou Yuandao had already stood up.

Even though it was always urgent, Yu Shi calmed down and said to the young man,

"You should not interfere in this matter.

"Let's go down."

The meaning was simple. You are not qualified to be here, but I will let bygones be bygones if you go down the mountain now.

This was already the biggest concession he could make to Yu Shi Yan. Anyone should be grateful to him for accepting it.

But the young man did not move.