"Is there really a Sword Tomb?"

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that the Sword Tomb existed only in legends.

The tens of thousands of righteous cultivators died in battle, their bones were corroded by demonic energy, and only their swords remained.

There was no place to bury his bones, but he could bury his sword.

Later, it wasn't that no one wanted to try their luck to find a Divine Weapon, but in the past a million years, no one had found one.

"Yes, but there's a formation on it. It was left behind from the era of Saints and still has seventy percent of its power."

"If an ordinary person went over, not only would they not be able to break through the formation, they wouldn't even be able to find the location."

"How long is Master going to be gone for?"

"It's hard to say. I'll be back after finishing my business."

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he was too useless.

The moment he heard this, his eyes turned sour.

To be able to get the Sword Saint to say that he did not know when he would be back, one could imagine how dangerous it was.

Sword Saint scolded, "One or two of them are crying. What are they like? Go learn from your Eldest Brother!"

I am going to do things, not to die!

Ol 'Three is inferior to you, and says that you want to go with me, what can you do if you go?

You want to cause trouble?!

Yin Bi took in a deep breath. "Master, we will wait for you at Cangya."

Such a major event, which would determine the future of the world, could only be undertaken by the Sword Saint alone.

This was because he was standing so high up that there wasn't even a single person who could stand shoulder to shoulder with him.

It was too cruel and unfair.

But when had things ever been fair in this world?

The invisible barrier suddenly disappeared, and the torrential rain and wind came crashing down. The cold wind blew deep into his bones.

Wei Jingfeng stood alone on the bow of the boat, his sleeves fluttering in the wind. With a wave of his hand, he grew extremely heroic.

"What kind of person am I!?"

"This old man's magnanimity can accommodate the world!"

He lowered his head again, his expression suddenly somewhat lonely. "The heavens and earth can't contain me."

The Sword Saint was filled with joy, joy, and enmity. The prelude to the opening of the era of the stars in this world was extremely intense.

When you leave, you can't leave either.

He destroyed the hundreds and thousands of palaces of Xing Shan Temple, and went to hold Pu Zong, who was seriously injured in the afterlife of the Asian Sage.

Two major events that shook the world.

The enmity was clear, but the fetters were still there.

He picked up the sword in his hand and looked at it with lowered eyes.

Since the day they were forged, Spring Mountain's Laughing and Autumn's Laughing had been a pair of swords.

But in the autumn wind, the gathering is not me.