They disembarked from the Eastern Continent and parted with the trading company. The leader of the fleet was even patting the Sword Saint's shoulders to recruit them.

"Little brother, come out of the academy and come with me in the future. Eat well and drink well. I'll take you guys with a single bite. You'll earn a hundred thousand spirit stones in one trip. Buying a house and getting a wife won't be a problem anymore! Hahahahaha!"

The more he thought about it, the more he was at a loss.

"Thank you, Elder Brother."

"Business is flourishing, the sources of wealth are increasing."

The harbor was originally deserted, but a few boats were left standing alone in the autumn wind.

The arrival of the caravan brought life to this place.

The more Yin Mo followed his master, the more he followed the crowd. Along the way, he heard an obscure accent, giving him a foreign feeling of strangeness.

But for some reason, he felt that his master was very familiar with the road, because although he seemed to be walking casually, his eyes were always resolute.

Sunset in the wilderness, the sky was on fire.

They walked through the desolate wilderness filled with grass and trees. A lonely wind blew by, causing them to gaze into the distance. One could faintly see the snowy peaks shrouded by clouds and mist on the horizon.

The reason they could see it was not because it was close. They were at least a thousand kilometers away from the vast snowy plain.

The reason was that the snowy peak was so high that it could be seen from anywhere in the Eastern Continent with a broad view.

The Devil's Palace was there, when it was glorious a million years ago.

Now, it was occupied by the most powerful Golden Palace of the Twelve Palaces of the Devil Dao.

The more Yin Mo read in the book, the more he read about the boundless snowy plains and the Skypiercing Snow Peak.

Birds are difficult to cross, harder to climb than the blue sky.

The Sword Saint followed his gaze and squinted his eyes.

"Have you met a demonic cultivator?"

"I've seen it twice, in Ye Cheng and Titian Mountains in the Southern Land."

"Have you exchanged blows before?"

The more Yin Yi nodded, the more embarrassed he became when he remembered his terrible performance at that time.

The Sword Saint asked again, "What do you think is the difference between a demonic cultivator and us?"

The more Yin Yu felt that his master was testing him, the more he cautiously replied,

"In our cultivation world, using the spiritual Qi of Heaven and Earth to transform one's true essence. During the process of breathing, one absorbs life energy and exhales death energy. This is called endless life."

"It is said that demonic cultivators' techniques are without taboos. Whether it is life and death energy, they can absorb them all at once. Even living creatures' flesh and blood and corpses' killing intent can be absorbed as demonic energy ..."

He had never seen a demonic cultivator practice martial arts, and these words came from the ancient records.

Sword Saint said solemnly, "That's right."

But demonic cultivators were also divided into two types.

When the disciples of the Twelve Palaces entered the sect, the elders of the sect would shatter their meridians inch by inch and infuse demonic energy into them.