They walked and stopped like two young masters with whips in their hands.

Sword Saint knew which city's night market was the best, which flower shop's girl was the prettiest, which tavern did not have water, and which lake's crab was the most beautiful when autumn arrived.

He told it to his disciples.

Sometimes, he would say a few interesting things about himself when he was young, and more often, he would watch Yin Bi practice the sword.

He did not speak when his disciple practiced the sword, because he truly did not know how to teach.

His interest was piqued, and he immediately broke off the tree branches to fight with the Yin Wall.

Yin Yu was always badly beaten up.

Swordsaint began to laugh loudly. "That's how your senior apprentice-brother came over as well."

"If you want to fight, you have to learn how to get beaten first!"

The more Yin Jade felt sorry for the Eldest Senior Brother. As the first disciple of Xi Hua Feng, he didn't even have a full level of experience. If he didn't have a serious attack, he would definitely suffer quite a few beatings.

He had originally thought that his master had no goal, what did it matter where he went?

Until they were standing by the sea.

The sea breeze was salty, and the docks were noisy as usual, very similar to Da Nang in the West.

The sound of anchorage horns mingled with other shouts as they disembarked and unloaded their cargo.

The more lost he became, the more he felt. It was as if the scene when he was travelling with Luo Mingchuan and Duan Chong Xuan was still the same as yesterday.

It was just that they were on a different continent.

The more he boarded the ship with the Sword Saint and the caravan headed towards the east.

The Eastern Continent's demonic cultivators were rampant, almost blocking off the area, but there were also cultivators who had ceded power to them.

The caravan's profits were enormous. People died for money while birds died for food. There was always a strong trading company that was willing to go.

Sword Saint was currently the third generation disciple of Cangya Mountain. Both he and Yin Bi had broken through barriers, so they did not have to pay any ship fees. They could only assist in escorting the merchant caravan along the sea route to avoid the invasion of sea beasts and pirates.

This was the first time Yan Ziyue had crossed the ocean in this world.

White seabirds flying along the horizon; big ships propping up formations through stormy hurricanes; or gentle or brutal, strange sea beasts; the golden light of the sun rising and setting; the salty sea breeze at night and the silver splendor.

The ship sailed on the sea, alternating day and night.

On the deck, the Sword Saint was playing cards with the sailors. After losing the cards, he was going to curse and curse at the same time.

He even taught his disciple how to fight.

The more rich in the sea does not insist on every minute of the cultivation, but the mood is open, but the realm of rapid improvement.

He didn't know why his master was going to the East Continent, so he didn't ask.

After seven days, he finally broke through the initial stage and found out that his senior brother Yan Xing was walking in the Wasteland. The legend of him breaking through on his own was not exaggerated by the world.