Luo Mingchuan quickly accepted this fact.

A saint's cultivation level could not be measured with common sense, so their appearance was naturally the same.

Yin Mo couldn't help but ask, "Senior Brother, are you really sick?"

"I'm fine."

He knew that his junior brother was confused, so he explained, "Previously, in the buddhist hall, he fought with the spectators. He led me into the meditation, which was the battlefield of a great battle between Daofiends."

"His cultivation technique is very strange, it seems to be able to absorb my life force and cultivation base for its own use."

When Yin Mo saw Luo Mingchuan's face quickly turn gray, he had already guessed it. Now that it was confirmed, he felt that this martial art was really strange and evil.

Luo Mingchuan's voice lowered, "I thought I was about to die, but I suddenly felt a force, or rather, something entering my body."

"It used the same technique as the one he was viewing, but its power was ten times stronger, killing the observer."

Yin Yu's heart sank.

He thought of the last thing Guan Guan said before he died: 'He actually died in the hands of a devil.'

Perhaps that thing was really the remnant soul of the Devil Lord Mo Changyuan.

"So is it still there?"

Luo Mingchuan shook his head, "He's not here anymore."

It's gone somewhere, but it's never in me.

I have the vitality of a vision.

As for cultivation, a sudden increase in cultivation would cause one's body to explode and die. Thus, I sealed it on my Spiritual Altar, causing it to fall asleep. "

Yin Bi heaved a sigh of relief.

"When I was sleeping, I saw some fragments of memories. I was watching them.

There is also the entire set of the Nine Heavenly Revolutions Technique. "

It was a strange feeling, like watching a person's whole life from time to time.

Becoming a student of Buddhism at a young age, talented and intelligent, young and ambitious, let the Buddha enter the Dao.

In the end, they collaborated with Mo Changyuan, entered the demonic state, and explained the Heavenly Net's secret scripture. Together, they wrote the Nine Heavenly Revolutions and broke the barrier of the Ten Thousand Arts Sect.

In the final moment of the war between the Dao Demons, he had betrayed the will of the True Immortals and had been severely injured ...

The two of them paced around the hall, the shadows lengthened by the setting sun.

Regular footsteps and low voices echoed in the hall.

The more Yin Yu suddenly had a bad guess. He once said, 'You don't want him to enter the enchantment, but he can't turn back.'

It was very likely that there was a problem with the Nine Revolutions Heaven.

Sure enough, Luo Mingchuan stopped and said,

"I plan to go into closed door cultivation in two days and cripple my own cultivation technique."

He spoke very calmly, as if making a decision that had nothing to do with him.

The more Yin Yu asked, the more anxious he became, "Why is that?"

"If you train to the eighth level of the Heavenly Net Nine Revolutions, you will have to constantly absorb the life force and cultivation of others. Otherwise, you will run out of oil."