Plus, his Master and Eldest Brother had an 80% chance of beating him when he was still weak.

Luo Mingchuan could wake up at any time, so it was not convenient for him to let people visit him in the palace.

With the best of expectations and trust, they were prepared for the worst.

It was dusk when the dust settled.

The ringing of the bell rang out, startling the birds into throwing themselves into the forest. Some disciples left the mountain to practice their swordsmanship, and when the Enforcer Hall closed, the gathered people dispersed like a tide.

It was not quiet, but it was peaceful.

Luo Mingchuan opened his eyes. His amber pupils were coated with the afterglow of the setting sun. It was as if they were filled with a heavy, floating gentleness.

He dreamed for a long time, seeing the people around him in a trance, wondering if they were still in a dream.

Yin Yu called out to him softly, "Senior Brother."

Luo Mingchuan responded in a low voice, "Junior Brother, I'm back."

They laughed.

Not long after, the other three came in.

Luo Mingchuan didn't notice at all, he was still attentively looking at the Yin Jade.

Zhengyang puffed his beard and stared at him, "Your master is still here!"

If he called out to his junior apprentice-brother first, he would know!

Hmph!

Luo Mingchuan got up and saluted, and the more Yin Jade wanted to help him, the more he signaled that he was fine.

He said, "Master, I'm possessed."

"The Garlan Eye Technique is the first level of the demonic art 'Nine Circles of Heaven'."

Zhengyang was stunned.

The Sword Saint waved his hand nonchalantly, "Who would know if you didn't tell them?"

Zhengyang said, "That's right."

Who knows if you don't tell me.

"Seeing that you're fine now, you're still alive and kicking. Tomorrow, we'll go to the Dharma Hall and give two lessons." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

He then called to the Sword Saint and Jun Yu, "Alright, everyone disperse."

The Sword Saint stepped forward and closed Luo Mingchuan's door, then quickly released him and walked back with Jun Yu in tow.

The hall was empty again.

Luo Mingchuan only felt that the young man who had taken his pulse just now was no ordinary person. His casual actions made it impossible for him to dodge. Even though his aura seemed unrestrained, it was deep and unfathomable.

But when he walked out of the hall with the young man, Jun Yu stood to the side, waiting for him to leave first. This was the etiquette of an elder.

His thoughts were sharp as he suddenly thought of something and found it hard to believe. "That senior just now was the Sword Saint ..."

The more Yin Yu saw, the better he felt. Finally, someone understood how he felt when he saw that youth's face in the clouds.

He nodded. "It's my master."