"You've grown taller as well, even taller than me."

Jun Yu seriously corrected him, "Not some days, but one hundred and three years, seven months, and fifteen days."

The more he found out, the more surprised he became. The more stylish his master looked, the more embarrassed she became.

Then, he changed the topic and looked at Luo Mingchuan with a solemn expression, "First go clear the He Palace and discuss the important matters."

After Zhengyang Zi activated the 'Cangya Medallion', the group of people arrived at the main peak, Qingfeng of Xi Men, and the main hall, placing Luo Mingchuan in the inner hall.

When Wei Jingfeng had entered the Vast Expanse Mountain, Zheng Yangzi had been his senior brother.

However, in his eyes, this junior brother's personality was too unsettling. He would easily cause trouble when he went out and risk his life.

Fortunately, his cultivation base had become high enough to become a saint, and no one could provoke him.

At this time, as Zhengyang Zi looked at the eldest disciple lying on the bed, he felt as if he had returned to those days where he had been angered to the point of vomiting blood by Wei Jingfeng. He trembled and asked, "What's going on here?"

The Sword Saint's words were as succinct and infuriating as ever. "I don't know."

Seeing that the white-bearded grandpa was about to lose his breath, Yan Yu hurriedly stood out to explain.

From the moment they entered Xing Shan Temple, aside from the illusion experience of the temple in the abyss, he had already told the rest.

After all, his master was here, and it was very possible that he was too lazy to speak if he said he didn't know. He was not sure if there was anything he could hide from the eyes of the saints.

Finally, he concluded, "Senior brother wanted to treat my illness, so he went to Xinjian Temple. It was my fault."

"Right, Master appeared at the last moment and saved us."

When everyone heard this, they were silent for a moment.

Zheng Yangzi stared at him, "What does this have to do with you? It's the bald donkeys of Xing Shan Temple that have a screw loose."

"You actually still have the face to write a jade slip and tell me that all of their buddhist temples and houses have collapsed, do you expect us to compensate you?"

The more Yin Jade was shocked, the more surprised he became. Xingshen Temple's million-year foundation was on such a large scale that even if all of the formations were destroyed, it wouldn't be this way.

He subconsciously looked towards his master.

Swordsaint said calmly, "It's convenient."

It was as if his face said, 'I was the one who did it, I can't accept it.'

The Eldest Senior Brother's expression was also bad as he coldly said, "What Buddhism? You're being merciful."

Yin Mo was getting more and more helpless. Why didn't anyone pay attention to the fact that he couldn't die a million years ago, the reincarnation of the Demon Lord Mo Changyuan, and the possibility of his senior brother becoming a fiend?!

Aren't you shocked?

Wasn't this supposed to be heavy?!

Dot!

What?!

Sword Saint seemed to know what Yin Jade was thinking, "It's not important whether he's possessed or not. What's important is whether or not he's him."