But at the moment, all this is far from being important –

"Master!"

"Senior-apprentice Brother Luo, he was severely injured ..."

As soon as the statue of the Sword Saint saw his disciple carrying a person in his arms, he calmly leaned over and carelessly closed his door, "Hmm ..."

"I won't die."

Instead, he smacked Yan Ziyue on the shoulder.

The more he felt, the more his master's palm landed on him. His spirit was shaken, and he felt indescribably comfortable. It was as if all the big and small wounds had healed quickly.

However, he still frowned and said worriedly, "But Senior Brother is currently unconscious ..."

The Sword Saint pulled down the expression of an elder who was disappointed and disappointed. Of course, if he were to change his expression to that of an old man with a white beard, it would be even more intimidating.

The more Yin Jade turned, the higher her cultivation level was.

Number One Under Heaven, since he said he was fine, he naturally had to trust his master.

The Sword Saint waved his hand.

"When he wakes up, he'll depend on his own fate. If I force him into action, he'll turn into an idiot even if he wakes up ...."

"Tsk, don't hug me so tightly."

As he thought, his heart aching, Ol 'Four followed him so quickly and was determined to die.

The entire sect was filled with honest people. Only the fifth brother was as smart as me, but unfortunately, he still had a lot of bad things on his mind at home.

Tsk, the future is worrying.

Riding on the wind, travelling a thousand kilometers in the blink of an eye.

Looking down from the clouds on the vast horizon of the mountain gate, in the ten thousand mountains of gold and dark green see the jade-green flowers, there is a great sense of pride looking down on the world.

The more Yin Jade thought about it, the more her heart filled with emotion.

It was spring when he came out of the mountains and entered the world, but it was already late autumn when he returned.

Before he went to the Flawless Flower Club, he had never thought that so many things would happen. He had even thought that he would not be able to come back after so many times.

Without seeing how the Sword Saint moved, the clouds and mist beneath his feet gently descended.

In the hands of Sect Master Zhengyang and Jun Yu, Cang Ya's protective magical formation was the first to know of any movement.

The two of them were currently standing in front of the residence of the Sword Saint in the small courtyard with one of them carrying a sword while blowing their beards.

Jun Yu bowed respectfully, "Master."

At the same time, Zhengyang Zi strode over and received the person from Yin Yue, "Aiyo, my first disciple!"

"What's going on, why are you jumping around when you're out!"

Sword Saint ignored him and pushed open the gate, causing the dust to rustle as it fell.

He had no choice but to raise his hand and cast a Art of Avoiding Dust. He then turned to his eldest disciple and said, "Cough, some days I haven't returned ..."