"More than six hundred thousand years."

The old monk sighed and said,

"Heh ..."

It's been so long.

"When I was out there, the world was in chaos. I guess it's better now."

He turned to Luo Mingchuan and said, "The Jia Lan Eye Technique you practiced was written by me when I crossed the Vastriver. I was in a hurry, so what part of it did you fail to learn?"

At this time, he did not look like a sage who had once dominated the world, but rather an old man who only wanted to talk about his past with the young man.

"No."

Just a question.

"There are also monks in Xing Shan Temple, are there any differences between my practice and theirs?"

The more he thought about it, the more he remembered that in the temple, the Pure Ocean said that his Senior Brother practiced the 'Nine Circles of the Heavens'.

"Of course it's different. You're orthodox, and they're all on the left."

I only wrote a book about the Garland Eye and gave it to a fisherman on the river.

"What's inside the temple is only a topology. Without the true meaning, it's not even complete the cultivation method."

Luo Mingchuan had already thought of the possibility that this only true volume, after going through a few twists and turns, would eventually be absorbed into the library by the academy and then seen by himself.

However, he still had his doubts. He did not wait for him to ask, and continued, "After you've finished reading, the book will self-burn to ashes?"

Luo Mingchuan nodded.

"That's right, there's a formation on the scroll."

"If one's aptitude doesn't reach the level of flipping through books, then it will show the incomplete book. When one's aptitude reaches the end of reading, it will self-destruct."

Saying this, Guan felt a little proud of himself.

"Because of my successor, one is enough."

The more Yin Yi thought about it, the more shocked he became. Such a magical technique was unfathomable and could last for millions of years. This showed just how profound the cultivation of the person in front of him was.

But why would such a character remain here for so many years?

After looking at him, he smiled and said, "Youngster, I know what you are thinking."

I'll stay here.

"It is not voluntary, but trapped here."

As the sound of his voice faded, the expressions of the two paled.

Who in the world could trap a saint?

Was it the Demon Lord?

"During the Great Dao Demon War, I led the disciples of the Xing Shan temple to hold back the three thousand Demon Generals just to let Yi Lingxiao kill Mo Changyuan. Later on, Mo Changyuan died to Lin Yeyuan's sword. Unfortunately, Yi Lingxiao was also severely injured and his lifespan was almost up ..."

These names sounded unfamiliar, but they were the names of true Immortals and Demon Sovereigns.

"The war is over. The four seas are scorched earth, and all is waiting for news.

Because my junior brother went into closed door cultivation, he did not participate in the battle.

"He is at the peak of his fighting prowess. I am wounded, so naturally, I cannot win against him."