The old monk smiled, as if he had gotten what he wanted, and said with satisfaction, "Alright."

Yin Yueyue and Luo Mingchuan originally guessed that this person was a senior expert of the Xing Shan temple, but seeing his reaction now, he felt like the enemy of the Xing Shan temple.

Luo Mingchuan asked, "I answered two questions from Senior, may I ask who Senior is?"

The monk said, "I'm too humble."

His tone was indifferent, as if he had just announced an ordinary code name.

Originally, Yin Bi Yue had been on alert waiting for an answer. Now her pupils constricted, suspecting that she had misheard, or that it was just a coincidence that she repeated her name.

He looked at the old monk in disbelief.

Even Luo Mingchuan was extremely shocked.

But the monks did not speak, as if they were still waiting for their questions.

If it wasn't for the fact that the two of them had read old books in the academy, they wouldn't have known this name.

A million years had passed, and even the names of the Devil Lord and True Immortal had been almost forgotten by the world. Who would still remember the glorious era of the Saints?

Looking at mages, they claimed that they could break through the boundaries of buddhist, martial and spiritual cultivators, and that they could do anything in the myriad of techniques.

There were many things that could not be verified from time to time. The later generations could only speculate that he had also died in that battle.

Luo Mingchuan asked, "Why is Senior here?"

He knew the identity of the person in front of him. No matter how inconceivable it was, he should still call him 'master observer'.

However, his experience in the Temple of Xing Jian made it very difficult for him to believe in a venerable monk.

Therefore, he didn't show any respect to his juniors.

The more he thought about it, the more similar it became to his, and he didn't seem to have any intention of going up to pay his respects.

However, he did not mind, and continued to smile. "I've been here all this time. It's just that since you've come, I want to see you."

These words were said to Luo Mingchuan.

Yin Mo immediately recalled the protagonist jumping off a cliff and not dying. He met a senior imparting him 60 years of cultivation, and from then on, he would use his golden fingers to beat up the whole world's points to level up.

This kind of painting was possible everywhere, but in this world, his past experience told him that things might not be so simple.

"I don't know Senior at all."

Guan Guan shook his head, with a lonely look on his face, "Come, sit down, let's talk slowly."

"It has been a long time since anyone has spoken to me ..."

The two of them turned around and saw a circular chair appear out of thin air behind them. But, they didn't even feel the slightest bit of true essence fluctuation.

The other party's cultivation was unfathomable, and he didn't seem to have any ill intentions.

Moreover, the two of them had many questions in their hearts, so they sat down obediently.

"Some things don't come out, but after a few more years, I won't be able to remember them anymore ..."

How long has it been since the Celestial Tribulation?