Ah, he was so heavy!

Senior Brother, you've worked hard!

qaq

His face was hot, and he scrambled to his feet.

Luo Mingchuan also naturally let go of him, stood up and dusted off his clothes.

The more Yin Bi saw her senior brother act like a gentleman, the more she felt that she was too self-conscious. There was nothing for her to be embarrassed about in the first place.

He immediately shifted his attention to the main issue, "Senior Brother, did you see the flaw in the formation earlier?"

"Do you think we're still in the Titian Mountains?"

They had originally fallen from the crevices of the abyss, but strangely, they had arrived here. Perhaps the power of the formation was too great, distorting space.

It could also be possible that there was a new world underneath the Xing Shan temple.

The two of them walked along the stream, observing their surroundings while trying to guess the current situation.

Luo Mingchuan had already used his divine sense to look very far ahead and hadn't found any danger, "There's something fishy about the golden light array."

I saw that there was an unstable vein underneath the array. The fluctuations of energy were different from other places. I only wanted to try breaking through the array formation, but I didn't think that I would come here ...

The variety of the trees here, the humidity of the air, were all different from the Titian Mountains. It was as if ...

"The other world."

There was one thing he hadn't said.

The reason he chose to jump into the abyss was because he felt a familiar aura.

It was as if there was something of the same sect that attracted him.

This feeling was too ethereal, it couldn't be considered real. If he said it, he would only make his junior brother worry about him.

Yin Yu's spiritual sense was very powerful, it had already recovered 60%, so he could tell that this was not Titian Mountains.

He was deep in thought and couldn't help but mumble, "There's something fishy about the Golden Light Array ..."

Luo Mingchuan nodded, "Yes."

The Cangya Mountain's protective magical formation costs eighty thousand Spirit Stones just to maintain and consume more Spirit Stones to activate once a year. It also requires the 'Cangya Medallion' or the 'Spring Mountain Laugh' left behind by the founder of the Cangya Mountain Range.

The more Yin Mo understood what he meant.

Cangya's protective magical formation was already like this, not to mention that Xingshen Temple was able to sustain an exquisite magical formation of the 'Era of Saints' for a million years. How much effort would it take to survive until now?

Unable to count.

Although the temple had resources and resources, it was still far from the required level.

The more Yin Mo calmed down, the more he observed this place.

He finally realized what was wrong.

There was the sound of wind and water, the sound of trees and pines, but there was no sound of living creatures.

There were no birds in the woods, no fish in the water, no insects in the grass.

The climate is pleasant and the water and soil are abundant.