Jaune looks back at the mountaintop on his team's side as a dark storm cloud appears over it, crackling with lightning. He looks over at his energized teammate.

Jaune: Nora! Get to the mountain!

Nora: (saluting) You got it! (she sprints off to start her climb)

Jaune: Ren! Try and distract the sniper!

Ren: (as another shot nearly misses his head, he slouches, sarcastically replying) Sure... Why not.

The remaining three members of JNPR run forward as Nora hops up and rapidly ascends the mountain. Roy throws the saws from his gloves into Jaune's shield, which still manages to bend the metal and slam the leader's own defense in his face before the weapons return back to their master. Pyrrha gets up close to him, and he delivers a series of spinning swings with his arms into Akoúo̱ as Jaune shakes off his disorientation and charges into battle yet again.

Ruby: (from her seat in the stands with the rest of Team RWBY) Yeah! Go get 'em, Jaune!

Weiss: Well, he's certainly improved.

Yang: Yeah, but he ain't got nothing on Pyrrha!

(Y/N): Go team...uhhh...JNPR

Back in the fight, Yang's statement is proven true with Pyrrha taking on both Brawnz and Roy, delivering a kick to one as she deftly dodges and blocks the discs of the other, throwing her javelin to distract the latter while she somersaults back to use both feet in landing a blow on Brawnz. May attempts to shoot Ren while he dashes his way toward her position, leaping out of the way of her shots, the flying saws, and even sliding under Pyrrha before he runs at Nolan, weapons blasting until he's close enough to start swinging his blades away. He ducks and deflects each of the cattle prod's attempted hits until he manages to hold it in the pistol's blades and double kicks his opponent, giving him the opportunity to catch Nolan's weapon in his own as the prod is forced behind Nolan's head and leaves him trapped. Ren hides behind the teammate of the sniper, who stops aiming at him and lifts her barrel up to another target.

Ren: (as he keeps the struggling Nolan in place) Nora!

Jaune: (as he catches Brawnz's claws with his blade while Nora lifts herself higher and higher to the top) Pyrrha! Up!

His partner rushes towards him, dodge rolling to avoid a launched saw until she bounds over Brawnz and lands on Jaune's shield. He manages to throw her into the air with her own shield raised to block the kill-shot aimed at Nora. This gives the redhead just enough time reach the peak, and she lifts her hammer up as a bolt of lightning hits the weapon directly. She changes it back into grenade-launching form and pops the front off to reveal six explosives that shoot out over the field in a heart-shaped formation onto the sniper. The poor girl barely has time to gawk before she leaps over to a nearby tree just as the one she was in goes up in pink flames, leaving only a giant scorch mark billowing smoke to block out the coughing sniper's view. She jumps down from the branches just as her three teammates look up and behind them at Nora coming down on them like a meteor, slamming her hammer into the ground and sending the enemies back at the feet of their disoriented teammate.

Jaune: This is it, guys! Let's finish 'em with team attacks! (raising his sword as he calls out) Ren! Nora! Flower Power!

Nora: Wait, what?

Jaune: (lowing his blade as he looks back at his befuddled team) F-Flower Power. (his lost friends shrug) That's your team attack name!

Ren: Since when?

Jaune: Guys, we've been over this! (gesturing at his teammates, not noticing the other team getting up, ready to fight again) Flower Power is Ren and Nora! Ren brings the flower, Nora brings the power!