Chapters 38

When Teacher Qi Ru asked all of the children to give their presents to their designated receivers, the entire room began filling up with cacophony of milky voices. Children are always simple and pure, if they are no fights, these children are like little angels to each other.

They would smile purely without any malice, and would hug each other as if they are all blood related siblings.

Wan Suchun in the middle of the crowd stood with a searching expression painted upon her face. She is waiting for her gifter to receive her gifts. However, no one came to her yet.

A few seconds had passed, Wan Suchun pouted in dismay, thinking that maybe she was forgotten by her gifter.

" Well ... I might just buy myself some presents in the mall.... " Wan Suchun lowered her head, a little depressed and sadly sad down.

Anyone who looks at her feels sad, as her mood contrasts her classmate's behaviours.

Wan Suchun distractingly fiddles with her fingertips, waiting for the event to end, when she suddenly noticed a pair of shoes in front of her.

She raised her head and wiped her red rimmed eyes as she looked up to see who was standing in front of her.

Something was stuffed into her arms, and the boy said with a rather monotone voice. " Merry Christmas. "

Wan Suchun was dumbfounded, not believing what had just happened.

" I ..  i-is thish for me? "

Shao Boya frowned then nodded. He pulled out a handkerchief and slapped it on the little girl's face.
" Wipe your nose, so disgusting. " Shao Boya turned his back to her and walk away.

However, Wan Suchun's didn't feel angry and instead jumped up in excitement.

She was already expecting that no one would really give her gift this seasonal holiday, she feels so happy receiving something from someone else.

" Hahahahaha , I'm so happy!! I'm so happy!! " Wan Suchun bounced up and down and hurriedly went to her best friend's place, Tian Huailing to boast about Shao Boya's gift for her.

Hearing that Wan Suchun's gifter is Shao Boya, Tian Huailing burst out and cried. " Huwaaa!!, I want Shao Boya. I want Shao Boya to be my gifter, why is my gifter not Shao Boya? Buhooo, it's so unfair, we're no longer fwends with each other Wan Suchun. "

Wan Suchun widened her eyes in shock. " What? But why?!! "

" You definitely like my crush! Am I right? You're trying to make me jealous, wuwu. "

" That's not true " Wan Suchun strongly denied.

" We're just friends! "

Tian Huailing shook her head fiercely and cried again. " Mom said that any person who denies that they like someone and says they are just friends is a LIAR, they are cheaters! "

" Wuuu, Wan Suchun , you are a cheater. You betrayed me. "

Cui Manyan, watching from the side, twitched the corner of his mouths. Thinking to himself what kind of information has Tian Huailing learned from her despicable parents.

Wan Suchun hugged Tian Huailing and promised that they will share the gift that Shao Boya gave to her. Tian Huailing sniffed and asked Wan Suchun if it's true.

Wan Suchun put her hand to the air and promised.

And so ... The two little girls surrounded the gift and started unboxing and sharing the Barbie dolls inside.

Cui Manyan shook his head and massaged his temples in distress.

Cui Manyan didn't expect that this Little Villain, Shao Boya is already a powerful heartthrob at such a young age to cause such disturbance to the pair of little besties.

Really ....

He is like a walking calamity for the girls.

Shao Boya went back to Shao Yu's side and sat down silently, waiting for the party to end. Shao Yu recieved pocket money's from Shao Boya's classmate's parents and was pulled away to please the elders.

Shao Yu happily pleased them so, she threw compliments after compliments, and recieved pocket money one after another. Somehow, Shao Yu discovered her talent on getting people to her side.

Shao Boya's brows arc up and narrowed his eyes as he observed Shao Yu's actions. Thinking to himself that such skill is quite good to earn money.

Shao Boya gulped and imagined himself blinking his eyes like Shao Yu, acting cute to the elders just to recieved money.

He felt cold all over his body. So terrible, he will never do that in his life, it's disgusting.

Shao Boya shook his head fiercely, trying to drive those thoughts away only for that scene to run across his mind repeatedly.

Shao Boya gritted his teeth and clenched his fist in irritation.

The cute little boy is indeed still a child, a child who couldn't perfectly control his temper.

-----

After returning home, Shao Boya was suddenly called by Lu Meifeng to the kitchen.

Shao Yu climbed upstairs to keep all the money she got from the elders at school. While Lin GenXin went to his and Shao Boya's room to change clothes and put the gift he recieved in the wardrobe.

Shao Boya went to the kitchen and saw his mom sitting on the chair behind the table. Lu Meifeng beckoned to the child and pointed at the box on the table.

The child got curious and sat beside his mom. " What is it mom? "

Lu Meifeng bent her eye into crescents and ruffled the boy's head. " Mom has a gift for you. Open it. "

The originally stoic expression on Shao Boya's face immediately disappeared as his eyes widened in disbelief. " Really? " He exclaimed.

Lu Meifeng chuckled in amusement, happy to see this rare expression on her son.. " yes , open it. " She repeated in a gentle voice.

Shao Boya smiled at his mother and jumped on her side to kiss her cheek.

Lu Meifeng immediately laughed out loud delighted and immediately hugged her child. " Kiss me again my son. "

Shao Boya strangely cooperated and cuddled with his mom.

Shao Boya knew that he will someday grow up to become an adult, and thought that he should take this time as a child to cuddle with his mom.

It actually took him a lot of time and courage to do this. Breaking out of his prideful shell to take the initiative to return back to how he used to be in the past.

Shao Yu and Lin GenXin appeared and witnessed such scene. Seeing this , Shao Yu immediately ran towards them and pounced, jealous that she was not involved.

" Let me kiss mommy too!!! "

Shao Boya pushed Shao Yu's face and said with a serious face and tone. " No way. "

Shao Yu stared at her brother in shocked with gaped mouth. " What.... "

" ..... " Shao Yu

" .... " Shao Yu again..

"... " Shao Yu is still in disbelief that an insect almost went into her mouth..

Shao Boya hugged Lu Meifeng's neck and smirked at Shao Yu, taunting her with a mischievous expression.

" .... " 0__0 Shao Yu

" ... " 0-0 Lin GenXin

" Hehe " ^__^ Out Meifeng

Lu Meifeng ' so happy , hehe '

Note: I'll update tom😫