Chapter 21

The event is still on going but Shao Boya already pulled Lin GenXin up and bid good-bye to Cui Manyan before exiting the gym. Shao Boya didn't forget that they still have a competition to partake in.

Lin GenXin followed Shao Boya out of the gym and was suddenly spanked by the butt when Teacher Qi found them.

Lin GenXin pursed his lips as he tried holding himself from crying. " T-teacher . "

Qi Ru crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes . " Where have you been? "

Shao Boya removed the merchandise over his head and replied. " We were pulled to watch Cao Manyan's competition. "

Lin GenXin rubbed his butt and nodded. " Yeah yeah "

Qi Ru arc up his brows in confusion. " You mean , Cao Tengfei's big brother? "

Lin GenXin immediately nodded , " yes yes! "

Shao Boya " hmm "

Zhang Churan covered her mouth with wide eyes. " That celebrity? He actually has a competition? Why am I not informed? "

Qi Ru patted Zhang Churan's shoulder and said that they are heading forward. Zhang Churan nodded in understanding and waved them a goodbye.

Qi Ru then lead the two little boys to the primary school and headed towards a certain hall used as the venue of the math competition.

While the trio entered the school. Yi Meilin and Old Yi also entered the school together with the Dean Zhao .

Inside the big hall. Everyone gathered. Several teachers sat at front and watched as teachers brought their students in front of the podium.

Shao Boya sat behind a long table together with other school candidates.

Lin GenXin on the other hand was brought by Teacher Zhang to the other Hall adjacent to Shao Boy's room. The painting complete is also about to start and several familiar peeked inside the hall to watch the children's competition.

Shao Boya sag at the very end of the table as he was the last student to arrive. His opponents coming from far away schools turned their heads to glance at the late comer and saw a well behaved cute boy.

The boy however didn't even glance at them and just stared mid-air in boredom.

Seeing as they are now complete. The MC of the competition decided to start the competition already.

Sound of mic testing resounded as all attentions were drawn towards his direction.

" Mic test , mic test."

" So!!! "

A loud voice immediately resounded throughout the entire hall causing the unprepared audiences who were not paying attention at the front to flinch in shock.

" Oh, sorry sorry. Didn't expect the volume to be so loud.. Brother!!! Can you lower the volume down a little bit.."

While the mcs were busy talking to the staff. A group of prestigious people entered and were welcomed by the people who managed to recognize them. The mc especially called out to Dean Zhao and greeted the people he brought in.

Someone guided them to sit on a sofa specially prepared for them. The seats are close to the long table where the competitors were located.

Once the upper class men took their seats. Yi Meilin turned to look at the curly haired boy at the end of the table holding a blank white board and marker that staffs had given to them.

As if sensing his gaze, Shao Boya turned his head in their direction to look back at him. He may not look similar to Yi Meilin but he had this gaze unique to him that Lu Meifeng doesn't posses and could only originate in the genes of the father side.

" That's the President of the Yi Group. Beside him, is the Chairman. Why would two big shots such as them come to this kind of humble place? Are they attending to support their family's boy? "

" I don't know which kid in the competition has connections to these two big shots. "

" Chairman Yi's grandson must be a clever child."

" Of course, how would you expect a child that participated in this kind of competition to be some average kid?"

" Yeah, you're right. No one here if not a genius. "

Cacophony of chattering resounded in the room.

The two mcs returned in front of the podium to start the competition and to announce the rules of the competition.

The rules were simple as the participants of the competition were just kids. Once the timer allocated for them to answer a question starts counting, they are not allowed to peek at other participant's board and they has to turn their board down to cover their answer before lifting it up once the mc says to lift it up for all of them to see.

By the end of the competition, the one who gets the highest score would be the champion.

There are several rounds of varying difficulties and styles.

Math riddles, multiple choices, solving advanced mathemathecal sentences and etc.

The Math competition has a total of 6 representatives from 6 varying schools. Some participants even came from a far away school, but one could feel their strong momentum and confidence that only smart children possessed to the point that average children would feel subconsciously inferior to them.

The kids have different kinds of personalities, innocent yet bright, silent yet clever and quick, cool and elegant, calm and sophisticated, nerdy and determined, nervous yet hardworking, and last but not the least, Shao Boya, who only sees the competition as a job to earn money.

Calmly uncapping the lid of the marker.

The mc teacher then went to his seat and crossed his legs as he faced the group of students.

Song Jingjing- From Pretty Moon nursery, a girl with a cute and bright personality. She is sitting at the very first seat, clad in white dress and hairstyle of two cute pigtails.

Wan Ling- from Little Genius Learning Academy. She's sitting beside Song Jingjing, behaved and silent. She's clad in a denim pants and white shirt with a blue handkerchief hanging behind her collar, her nape had a hint of powder on the surface .

Jiang Shirong - from Bright Horizons, a boy who clearly looks like a young master like Cui Tengfei. He was wearing a formal attire of white shirt and black trousers, and black leather shoes. Looking like a mini upperclassmen of the society holding elegance and aloofness.

Fan Qin - from Cherry Blossom Primary School, wearing the same style as Jiang Shirong. He was shorter and more petite than Jiang Shirong but he didn't lose to Jiang Shirong's aura.

Yao Chao- the nerdy guy from EduKids, he was only wearing a casual large size jacket that hugged his upper body, blue pants, thick circular spectacles and a white mask covering his mouth.

These guys has their own mysterious atmosphere but Shao Boya only snorted and spin his markers.

In Shao Boya's eyes, they are all the same. The reason why they were here must be to impress their parents and bring back medals to them.

But no matter how they are determined and capable. Shao Boya will still crush them with his intelligence. In front of money, no one could crush him in this game.

" Start!!!! "