Chapter 37

" Oh come on, Yi Meilin, we have known each other since we're teenagers. Are we strangers to each other? " Sheng Yunfei bent her eyes into crescents and walked forward.

She pulled a chair beside Yi Meilin and sat down with a sweet smile upon her lips.

Hearing her words, Yi Meilin frowned and put down his leg as he distanced himself from her. The strong scent of perfume exuding from the woman's body is irritating his nose, causing him to feel more uncomfortable.

It seems that a rectification needs to be done in his entire company this time. Just a few days of absence and his employees are already neglecting their duties and responsibilities.

Yi Meilin's face darkened and stared at the woman in front of him. " What's your business here? "

Sheng Yunfei smiled and leaned forward. Yi Meilin frowned and leaned backward, avoiding her.

" I brought you a lunch box. I know you're already hungry. "

Yi Meilin sighed and stood up. The chair behind him make a sound and was pushed backward. " I have no time to entertain a big Buddha like you here, Sheng Yunfei. The door is open, you may now go out. "

" Wait, Meilin! "

Yi Meilin turned his face in her direction and expressed his anger with gritted teeth. " Who told you to address me so casually in MY Company?!! "

Sheng Yunfei shut her mouth and felt aggrieved and lowered her head. Yi Meilin ignored her and stepped out of the meeting room with his laptop and pen, and decided to go back to his office.

Not long after Yi Meilin left. Sheng Yunfei stared at his back with dark eyes, brewing with malicious thoughts.

Sheng Yunfei pulled her phone and dialed an unknown number.

" Hello? " Sheng Yunfei gritted her teeth and with red-rimmed eyes, ordered the unknown man to dispatch someone to deal with Yi Meilin's illegitimate children.

----

In the afternoon, Lin GenXin and Shao Boya arrived in their classroom. Just as they step inside the classroom, everyone was amazed to see these two charming little guy, dressed up so handsomely (cutely). They had never seen these two, clothed in such style before.

Before, they usually wear old cheap clothes, but now, they now changed from being lost princes into real princes who have returned to the castle to be crowned.

Like flowers attracting bees, all their classmates flocked around them, spitting compliments one after another.

Shao Boya's face remained the same, while Lin GenXin's ears has now turned a terrifying scarlet. Lin GenXin quietly moved behind Shao Boya and hid his shy face.

Qi Ru wore a silly smile as he gently pulled the two little guys in the center of attention. The parents of the kids were beside their children. When Shao Boya and Lin GenXin went inside, the first thing he noticed is the beautiful woman behind them, holding another little girl's hands.

Qi Ru gave a meaningful smile to Shao Boya and winked. " Your sister?"

The stoic expression of the little guy suddenly cracked, hearing his silly teacher's words.

" What sister, she's my mother! " Shao Boya rarely get angry, and there are handful of times when Qi Ru witnessed it, but strangely this time, Qi Ru didn't feel threatened at all, and instead felt amused by the tiger cub-like expression on Shao Boya's face, expressing his anger with a little hint of pride over his mother's charm.

Lu Meifeng heard the teacher's compliment, she flashed an enchanting smile on her face , feeling so flattered. " Thank you for the compliment, first time hearing such nice compliment this year. "

Qi Ru shakes hand with Lu Meifeng and shakes his head with a smile. " It's not just a simple compliment Madame, I am stating facts. "

Lu Meifeng laughed out loud and playfully slapped the teacher's arm.

Qi Ru invited Lu Meifeng and Shao Yu to sit and chatted together with the other parents while waiting for the other parents and children.

Shao Yu is a very pretty little girl, the moment she stepped inside, she has already garnered lots of attention from Shao Boya's and Lin GenXin's classmates.

" Xiao Yu Ah!!! " Wan Suchun suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pounced on Shao Yu.

" Su Jie!!!! " Shao Yu exclaimed with her milky voice and laughed cheerfully while bouncing together.

" Been long time since I had last see you! I really missed playing with you. " Shao Yu automatically clasped Wan Suchun's arm as Wan Suchun talked about how she misses her.

Wan Suchun turned behind her, and pulled a little girl , who has been blushing ever since Shao Boya arrived.

" Yu Ah, this is Tian Huailing. Lingling, this is Shao Yu. "

Shao Yu turned to look at Tian Huailing and bent her eyes into crescents as she greeted her. " Hello, Ling Jie, nice to meet you. "

Tian Huailing stared dazedly at Shao Yu's face which held slight resemblance to Shao Boya and suddenly blushed and nodded, like chicken pecking on a rice. 

The trio talked to each other, and a few munites later, Cui Tengfei arrived with his family.

Unlike the attention drawing faces of Lin GenXin and Shao Boya. This entire Cui Family drew the attention of everyone just by their aura.

Cui Tengfei walked inside wearing cool black sunglasses and a tuxedo. Cui Manyan on the other hand wore casual clothes, with a gentle smile on his face.

The parents sitting at the back suddenly screamed in excitement seeing a celebrity in person. Cui Manyan's lips twitched and awkwardly smiled, trying to appease them to tone down their voices.

Cui Manyan roamed his eyes and found Shao Boya among the group of radish heads( children ).

Shao Yu happily waved her hand to Cui Manyan's direction and greeted Cui Manyan with full of familiarity.

Wan Suchun, " you know Cui Tengfei 's big brother? "

Shao Yu nodded and chuckled. " Yan Ge once had a meal with us in our house before. "

Tian Huailing pouted. " I envy you for having a meal with a celebrity. I have not experienced eating with a celebrity before. What does it feel like? "

Shao Yu pondered. " I get what you feel too, but when Yan Ge ate dinner together with us. He didn't let us feel like we're inferior at all. He is so approachable and humble, I like Yan Ge very much. "

Wan Suchun, Tian Huailing and their classmates expressed their sincere envy and pouted, however, there is no malice expressed upon their eyes.

Cui Tengfei approached Shao Boya and Lin GenXin with a happy smile and pushed his gift box to Lin GenXin. " Bro, I got your name. Merry Christmas. "

Lin GenXin laughed cheerfully and hugged Cui Tengfei. " Thanks bro, merry Christmas to you too. "

Shao Boya nodded to Cui Tengfei as greetings and mouthed Merry Christmas.

Cui Tengfei asked the two whose name they got.

Lin GenXin said he got his seatmate's name, while Shao Boya showed Wan Suchun's name on the folded one-fourth pice of paper.

" Oh??!! You got Wan Suchun's? Then what's inside? " Cui Tengfei asked curiously.

Shao Boya's eyes suddenly glistened and teased the foolish boy. " Secret, what if you'll spread it . "

Cui Tengfei's face froze in shock and looked at the curve on the corner of Shao Boya lips.

He felt like the sun has risen in the west today. A stoic and serious person like Shao Boya.... Knows how to tease people?

Wow!! So fast!! The development!