Chapter 29

Indeed, if you look closely at Sheng Yunfei's face, you would see how thick her foundation is and how her hair was curled so similar to how Lu Meifeng looked in her teens.

Lu Meifeng was the type of beauty that looked pure, cute and bright. She had curly wavy hair, and she's pale. Her eyes are slightly rounded but the tails of her eyes are upturned. Ethereal and untainted, that was what everyone thought of her before.

But no matter how Sheng Yunfei tried to look like her, her hipocrite heart cannot remain hidden.

" I hadn't seen you for a long time, I hadn't expected. " Sheng Yunfei's scanned Lu Meifeng's body from top to bottom, bottom to top and twitched her lips before covering it with her fan.

" I hadn't expected that the pure and untainted lady before would become so vulgar. "

Lu Meifeng arc up one of her brows and slowly turned her body to face the mirror.

" Really? " Lu Meifeng touched her cheeks and blinked her eyes at the mirror.

" Vulgar? " Lu Meifeng chuckled and bent her eyes innocently at Sheng Yunfei.

" Where? "

Sheng Yunfei stopped fanning herself and glared coldly at the beautiful woman reflected in the mirror.

Lu Meifeng remained her slim figure due to lack of nutrition, nevertheless, one could see that she is still in the middle of recovering her true form. It wasn't too long ever since Shao Xiaolin died, and Lu Meifeng is still recovering.

As she recovers her nutrition, her beauty is also gradually recovering.

Lu Meifeng has not recovered completely yet Sheng Yunfei still couldn't compare to Lu Meifeng.

Lu Meifeng bent her eyes to the point of concealing her pupils which hold great hatred deep within.

Lu Meifeng didn't realize that she became a hipocrite too.

Lu Meifeng had been constantly bullied before, and this time, she has no plans on tolerating Sheng Yunfei's provocations. She has to fight back and retain her tiny dignity that was the only left behind when she had lost most of her dignity a long time ago.

" Talking about vulgarity... Which of us is more vulgar? " Lu Meifeng twirled one of the strands of her hair and tilted her head.

" The one who was victimized and constantly bullied, left behind by the world and struggled to survive in the dark world of squatters. "

" Or the one who is pure on the outside but rotten on the inside? The one who made someone's life descend unto hell and affected innocent lives, suffering from hunger, criticism, depression, mental instability, poverty and incomplete family. "

" The one... Who spread false rumors, laughed behind the curtains and even attempted to steal away someone's boyfriend and soon to be a father of two children? "

Lu Meifeng stared intensely straight into Sheng Yunfei's eyes, as if she was a ghost ready to take vengeance on people who have wronged her in the past.

A ghost that that came back to hunt the murderer's dreams and turn in into nightmare

Being locked with such kind of murderous eyes. Sheng Yunfei shivered and subconsciously stepped back.

If one could see Lu Meifeng's current state, one would notice how her eyes scarily held resemblance to Shao Boya's eyes when he was planning on taking Shao Xiaolin's life to the grim reaper.

A crazed look of an insane man who wanted violence to vent their emotions.

Or a beast that is in the verge of turning berserk.