Chapter 9

Shao Boya solemnly put down his bag and closed the door . He walked towards the bed and worriedly looked at his sister . Shao Yu is burning hot while shivering .

" Brother " Shao Yu weakly called out . She knew she's hot and doesn't want her brother to touch her skin but when her brother caressed her so carefully , Shao Yu couldn't help shedding tears .

" My head is so heavy . " She complained and shed tears after tears .

Shao Boya immediately wiped her face then calmly told her . " Don't cry , your headache will only intensify . Take a rest and drink glasses of water.  You will eventually get well . "

Shao Yu gulped and hicked up before nodding obediently . " My eyes are also hot , brother . "

" I know , i know . Close your eyes and take a rest . "

Shao Boya sat on the edge of the bed and caressed Shao Yu's cheeks worriedly .he tucked her inside the quilt before kissing her forehead . " I'll be back to get you a medicine ok? "

Hearing him , Shao Yu nodded . " Shao Yu will obediently wait . "

" That's right . " Shao Boya made his voice more gentler and run his fingers through the strands of her hair . " Brother will be back . "

Shao Yu nodded then slowly closed her eyes.  Shao Boya immediately stood up and entered the bathroom to get a basin and a clean towel .

He soaked the towel in a lukewarm clean water and slowly went back to Shao Yu's room to lay the towel on top of her forehead. 

" Drink some water . "

Shao Yu slowly sat up then opened her mouth as Shao Boya put the glass surface upon her lips . She gulped for a while before moving her head to the side . " I'm full . "

Shao Boya didn't forced her to drink all the water in the glass and just gently layed her back to the bed and put the glass beside the basin on the desk at the side . He slowly squeezed both of her cheeks with his palm and kissed her nose.  " Sleep "

A small tear slowly flowed down from Shao Yu's eyes before quickly fading as her breathing turned calm and fell into a deep sleep .

Shao Boya released a big sigh and worriedly stared at Shao Yu's sleeping face . He pondered for a while before walking towards his room and rummage through the cabinet . He suddenly paused then stared at a certain thing.

He unwillingly picked it up and slowly sat down . " Mom's still busy and i don't have any money on my hands right now . "

" But i have to buy medicine for Shao Yu . She said she has a headache . "

Shao Boya released another sigh again and began opening his money bank . He unwillingly took out three bills in fear that it will not be enough to buy the medicine then slowly closed the mini money bank again .

The boy then could be seen running away from the village and went to a nearest pharmacy . Unfortunately , the boy was stopped when he wants to step inside .

" Boy , kids aren't supposed to play inside . " Said the guard .

Shao Boya still has a red flush on his cheeks from running as he panted rapidly to catch air . The rim of his eyes turned rim and stared pitifully at the guard . " But I'm not playing "

" Then go back to your house and play with your friends . " The guard answered coldly .

The boy sniffed then sobbed pitifully . " But i have no friends too . "

The guard choked up on his own air and coughed . " Then .... What are you doing here? "

Sho Boya sniffed again then cutely wiped his non-existent mucus before blinking his pair of sharp yet attractive monolided eyes . " My baby sister is sick . "