Chapter 15

Shao Boya raised his brows and looked at the taller young man . He nonchalantly shake hands with him and silently led him to the kitchen.  Cui Manyan couldn't help smiling , thinking to himself that the villain was really a snobber.  He took this opportunity to scrunitize the villain's house .

The house was simple , the floor was made of polished wood but it was obvious that the house was already old and didn't get a renovation for the past few years . Cui Manyan looked forward and saw his little brother eating his meal beside ... Hmmm ... Isn't that the extra that triggered the blackening of the villain?

Shao Yu , an innocent girl who was cherished by the villain so dearly . The story depicted how overprotective the villain was towards her . When Shao Boya learned that Shao Yu fell inlove with the male lead , Shao Boya was the first one to disagree with her fantasy .

But looking at his own little brother ,Cui Manyan got confused .

Cui Tengfei was supposed to fall inlove with the female lead named Wan Suchun . She's also a very lovely child , whenever Shao Boya glanced at her , his eyes would subconsciously soften . The reason about why the villain would be so soft to the female lead was unknown , but Cui Manyan immediately guessed it after seeing Shao Yu. 

Shao Yu and Wan Suchun are both lovely children .

Cui Manyan looked at Chu Tengfei .

So Shao Yu was Cui Tengfei's first love?

Does that mean .... Wan Suchun became the substitute . Since he can't attain Shao Yu because of the villain?

That's also a possibility ...

Cui Manyan smiled as he entered the small dining room , he politely bowed to the woman at the table and greeted . " Hello Auntie , it seems that i have disturbed your dinner tonight . "

Lu Meifeng smiled gently and beckoned to him to sit at the vacant seat beside Shao Boya. " You must be Xiao'tengfei's big brother? , come and join us . These three little children have been studying hard these days . "

Cui Manyan politely smiled and took a seat beside the Villain . He glanced at the boy and thought that by this time , Shao Boya should have got a big scar on his face fighting gangsters that constantly bullied him in his childhood . Because of that , he was hospitalized and his grades dropped tremendously. 

This was the timeline where the villain struggled a lot and hurdles after hurdles kept on popping in front of him , causing him to blacken. However , since the incident of Shao Xiaolin's death , everything seems to have changed . The villain in front of him was a hundred times different than the villain in the book .

Shao Xiaolin died , that means the villain has a connection about it. Cui Manyan couldn't believe that the gentle woman in front of him could kill. 

Shao Boya had long since noticed the teenager's gaze and glanced back at him . Cui Manyan's brows lifted up in a small surprise and smiled handsomely at him . Shao Boya narrowed his eyes and turned to look away .

The boy beside him was too suspicious , he hates hiss presence. 

" Shao Boya right? "

Shao Boya hummed and forked himself a small piece of fish .

" I heard a lot of you from Ah Fei's mouth , i heard that you're a top student? "

Shao Boya didn't answer but Lu Meifeng did . She enthusiastically chatted with Cui Manyan , feeling proud of her Genuis son . Cui Manyan on the other hand looked so compose and matured at such a young age of 10 . He was already grade 5 in elementary and two years after that , he'll be going to become a junior highschool student.