Chapter 16

During these past few days , Shao Boya completely invested himself on studying while at the same time part timing on tutoring Cao Tengfei.  Cao Tengfei also payed him for his tutorial session . When Shao Boya closed his book after he finished studying , he immediately went to his closet and picked up his piggy bank .

He then slowly sat on the ground and picked up the coins inside his pockets . The sound of coins being inserted and dropped inside the piggy bank resonated as the small boy silently counts while inserting coins at a regular pace. 

The little girl doodling at the side was immediately attracted by the sound of coins dropping . She immediately hopped down from her seat and ran towards her brother . She crouched down and pulled out some coins from her pocket before poking her brother's forearm holding the body of the blue piggy bank .

" Brother! Brother! "

Shao Boya paused his movements and looked up to the little girl crouching in front of him.  He blinked his eyes then asked calmly . " What is it? "

The girl then responded . " I want to drop coins . "

Shao Boya nodded then beckoned to the little girl to slowly count . " You know how to count money already right? "

Shao Yu nodded in response.  " Yes , i could even count from One to One Million . "

Hearing her words , Shao Boya just snorted and immediately waved his hands to signal her to immediately start dropping her own coins.  He knows that Shao Yu just wanted to try amusing things and could even sacrifice her coins just to try inserting coins in a bank. 

" How about you ask mom for your own piggy bank? Shao Yu . " Shao Boya suggested as he rested his cheeks on his fist watching the girl playing with his piggy bank. 

Shao Yu shook her head and answered.  " Unlike you brother , i rarely get coins from mom.  I'd rather give my coins to you . "

The young boy's face softened hearing her words and could not help patting the girl's head . " Don't you want to buy biscuits with that? "

Shao Yu immediately answered that she doesn't have to buy biscuits herself as their mother would immediately buy it for her although Lu Meifeng rarely bought biscuits for her. 

Days passed and it was finally the time for the competition . Shao Boya had just took a single step into their room when a student suddenly stopped him and told him that Teacher Qi was waiting for him in the parking lot. Shao Boya adjusted his bag and went to the parking lot. 

When he arrived at the back of their building where most of the teachers' cars were parked , he immediately saw Lin GenXin talking to Teacher Qi Ru while hugging his painting materials. The teenager walked towards them and greeted the teacher.  Qi Ru wore an ear reaching smile and excitedly invited the two top students to the car. 

" Come on inside , we still have to travel three hours to arrive at the capital city to attend the competition . "

The main protagonist and the villain quietly climb and sat side by side at the back seat and buckled their seat belts . Qi Ru on the other hand opened up a box and picked up two sandwiches and two cups of go cup noodles .

The two behaved students silently recieved their snacks .

" Let's go , let's go , let's go and defeat them all!!! " The handsome teacher excitedly clapped and lifted his fist with enthusiasm .

" ... " Lin GenXin with his pair of dull eyes watched their dumb teacher acting so excited as if injected by chicken blood .

Shao Boya didn't even gave him a single glance and just tied a handkerchief around his head and covered his eyes . He savored the cool temperature of the aircon and covered himself with the thin quilt that was folded inside the box Qi Ru prepared for them .