Chapter 17

The group of three traveled from a remote village to Cherry Blossom City.  The venue of the competition is the Cherry Blossom National High School . Since Cherry Blossom Primary School were back to back with CBNHS , they had to enter CBNHS first before entering CBPS. 

The white SUV that they rode occasionally stops to refuel and take a break.  Qi Ru , responsible for the well being of the kids immediately opened his thermos and poured hot water into their go cup noodles .

After waiting for a whole minute.  The three immediately opened their cup noodles and a slurping sounds rang out within the SUV.  Shao Boya stirred the noodles inside with his plastic fork and then took a sip . He particularly liked beef flavored noodles , when the taste of the soup entered his mouth , he immediately gulped a big mouthful .

" Phuwaa . " Lin GenXin sighed and fanned his red lips from the hotness of the soup. 

Shao Boya paused his movements then turned to look at the boy beside him who had his head down while slurping the noodles . Looking at his quick movements , Shao Boya couldn't help gulping .

But his cup is already empty .

Shao Boya silently threw the cup into the trash can then watched Lin GenXin . Lin GenXin on the other hand noticed his idol's gaze upon him and immediately blushed . He coughed awkwardly then pushed his cup a little bit to his direction.  " D-do you want? "

Shao Boya's eyes moved to the cup then nodded . He lifted his fork then leaned over to take some noodles . A slurping sound rang out , the appetizing sound could really make anyone to eat one more noodles . Their head was so close that Lin GenXin's head is already emitting vapor. 

Once Shao Boya was satisfied , he immediately thanked Lin GenXin and wiped his lips. 

After eating , the SUV began to move again and proceeded to drive towards the city. During the drive , the two little boys only slept and they would occasionally open their eyes to practice and review .

Lin GenXin closed his drawing pad and put it on the box before covering himself with a blanket and closed his eyes . The moment his drowsy eyes closed . He immediately fell into a sweet dream.  The temperature inside the SUV was low but i enough for them to sleep comfortably . While they were sleeping , they perceived that they passed a rocky road . The car bumped up and down disturbing the sleep of the two little boys .

Lin GenXin's head accidentally landed on Shao Boya's shoulder.  Shao Boya's body stiffened and removed the handerchief covering his head.  He turned to look beside him and saw Lin GenXin's head resting on his shoulder.  He turned his head to the other side facing the window and looked at the road . When he saw that they had already passed the rocky road , only then did he rest assured that they wouldn't get tossed up and down because of the bumpiness. He tied the handerchief around his head again and closed his eyes.  He slowly extended his arm and wrapped it around his classmate and slept. 

By the time they arrived at the city , Lin GenXin woke up after Qi Ru shook his body.  Lin GenXin opened his eyes and the first move he did was to check on his idol . There he noticed that he was actually resting his head on his idol's shoulder. 

_ dios mio!!!!! _

Lin GenXin's cheeks turned scarlet and immediately moved away with an embarrassed expression.  Shao Boya was awakened by the sudden light feeling that he perceived.  He moved and removed his cover before slowly massaging his numb shoulder. 

He turned to the side and asked Lin GenXin sitting at the side.  " Have we arrived ? "

Lin GenXin looked outside then nodded.  " Hmmm "