Little prince

(Darius just wants Hunter to relax)(takes place after hollow mind)

After running out of the owl house, Hunter's only thought was getting as far away from Belos but after what felt like hours he finally collapsed. Hunter collapsed on a puddle, he tried to get up but failed after many failed attempts he started to close his eyes. His adrenaline finally wore off he let himself succumb to sleep as he felt himself being lifted off the ground and into someone's arms.

7 hours later

Hunter wakes up in a comfy purple bed as get tries to get up he realizes he is very sore but he also feels something thick and soft wrapped around his crotch, he pulls off the soft covers and sees that he is wearing a thick red diaper

He instantly started to panic with thoughts like, who put him in it and why was he wearing it but these thoughts were interrupted by Flapjack as he pecks Hunter's arm lightly to get his attention. "Why am I here?" asked Hunter "Because it's safe" tweeted Flapjack he then heard the door to the room he was in open. Light poured into the room and he saw the head of the abomination coven, Darius.

Hunter quickly grabbed the covers of the bed to hide his red diaper because it would be very embarrassing if he were seen wearing it "Hunter are you alright?" asked Darius "please don't turn me in!" Hunter pleaded loudly "it's ok I'm not going to do that I'm on your side" said Darius.

"Why should I trust you?" asked Hunter "because if I wasn't on your side, I wouldn't of put you in that diaper and I would have just taken you to Belos after I found you." Darius reasoned. "What are you talking about? I'm not wearing a diaper!" Hunter lied because he was embarrassed

oh little prince, you don't need to hide your diaper from me, I put you in it" said Darius "Why did you do that!?" yelled Hunter "because I want you to relax especially after what you just went through" Darius said calmly "but I don't need diapers!" argued Hunter.

You don't, but that is besides the point, what do you think of them?" asked Darius. Hunter paused to think about Darius's question "um they are thick and they spread my legs but they are nice and comfortable" admitted Hunter. "Great! Are you hungry?" asked Darius.

"A little" Hunter admitted as his stomach growled "Good." replied Darius as he picks up Hunter and takes him to the kitchen "I can walk on my own! I'm not a baby." Hunter said, blushing. "says the one wearing a big thick red diaper" said Darius teasingly as he sets Hunter in a chair and goes to get food leaving hunter there alone. "man flapjack, this is weird." Hunter said while poking at his diaper, he then realized he needed to pee so he starts panicking

Flapjack, where is the bathroom?" asked hunter "Your wearing it" tweeted Flapjack "I am not peeing in this diaper" Hunter said firmly, Flapjack then started pecking hunter lightly in his stomach makes hunter laugh "stopppp Flapjack" Hunter said while having a laughing fit before realizing he already had an accident

Flapjack stop pecking me." Hunter demands after he realized he was successful. Hunter then realized what he did and started to panic "Flapjack, what did you do what if Darius finds out?" asked Hunter, wondering what Darius would do if he found out about the 'accident'.

"Find out about what?" asked Darius as he carries the food to the table "Hunter, are you alright? asked Darius in a concerned tone. "Yes, why do you ask?" asked Hunter. "No reason." Darius says with a smirk. After Darius and Hunter ate their food, Darius puts the plates back. After he comes back to the table he asks Hunter to stand up

I Umm, why? Hunter asks confused "Just stand up" said Darius as Hunter stands up. Darius sees he was right after all "Why did you-" Hunter was quickly interrupted by Darius putting his hand on Hunters diaper "and you say you don't need diapers." Darius said smirking "it was Flapjacks fault!" said hunter

Yeah, ok. It's alright, little prince, everyone has accidents" said Darius as he picks up Hunter and takes him to the room Hunter was in when he woke up. "Why are we here?" asked Hunter. "You'll see." said Darius as he turns on the light, to Hunter's surprise, the room had a normal bed but other than that, was filled with toys, diapers and a changing table.

Why are we here?" asked Hunter again as he is lifted up onto the changing table. Hunter then realized what was happening "Wait I don't need diapers!" reasoned Hunter in a desperate tone "I think you do especially with wetting the one you are already wearing" Darius pointed out "It was Flapjacks fault!" Hunter says as he looks at the bird who is smiling at him.

"Yeah, ok, whatever you say little prince, now what color and design do you want?" asked Darius "What do you mean" asked Hunter. "I'm talking about your diaper." answered Darius "but I don't need them" said Hunter ready to cry.

Yes you do" replied Darius as he grabs a clean red diaper and untapped the wet red one, throwing it away. "lift up" commanded Darius. Hunter lifts his bum up still ready to cry "good boy" Darius praises as he powders Hunter then pulls the diaper between his legs and tapes the diaper closed "good boy" Darius praised again as he picks Hunter up and puts him on the bed.

Where did you even get this stuff?" questioned Hunter more calmly "it was my mentors" Darius stated "oh then why are you letting me use it?" asked Hunter "because both of you look so much alike" said Darius smiling "oh that reminds me hold on" said Darius as he walks out the room but comes back holding a baby bottle "drink up" Darius orders as he hands it to Hunter "wait, why?" asked hunter now embarrassed "because your my baby prince" Darius explained.

Darius walks up to hunter and takes the bottle, putting it in Hunter's mouth before he could answer. Hunter then starts drinking the bottle, after he drank the last drop of warm milk he starts falling asleep, wetting himself again without realizing it.

Good boy" whispered Darius as he pick up the boy and puts him on the bed pulling the covers up to Hunter's chin " goodnight, my little prince" whispered Darius as he kisses hunter on his forehead and turns off the lights, leaving the room with Hunter asleep and Flapjack watching over him.